• Referring friends

I have referred someone but trying to get this confirmed is proving difficult.
    I changed beginning of January and I'm still waiting for Amazon voucher and confirmation of my referral.
    How long should I have to wait???
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I have referred someone but trying to get this confirmed is proving difficult.
    I changed beginning of January and I'm still waiting for Amazon voucher and confirmation of my referral.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

hi Jimbo
    realistically it was about a week or less after they switch in (unless PP have lengthened the wait?) you should get the voucher, it's when they switched, not when you did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo64 View Post
  • hi Jimbo
    realistically it was about a week or less after they switch in (unless PP have lengthened the wait?) you should get the voucher, it's when they switched, not when you did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo64 View Post