Poll: Which device do you use to run the App?

• I find a black background easier to work with.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  • I find a black background easier to work with.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  • me too (not the hashtag)
    I keep a white background for the login screen though , handy if you need some lumens...
    I wouldn't dare share my screen since it's become an extension of my messy brain...(oh the shame of it)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
    I find a black background easier to work with.
    Last edited by woz; 14-03-19 at 16:22.
  • me too (not the hashtag)
    I keep a white background for the login screen though , handy if you need some lumens...
    I wouldn't dare share my screen since it's become an extension of my messy brain...(oh the shame of it)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
  • I use my iPhone for sending readings etc. but use my Windows computer for accessing the community.
    Still hoping PP will come to its senses and also offer a browser interface for accessing one's account from a computer.
  • I use my iPhone for sending readings etc. but use my Windows computer for accessing the community.
    Still hoping PP will come to its senses and also offer a browser interface for accessing one's account from a computer.
  • Quote Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
    Hy @Lenny
    I see you've got the Google Home app and the Alexa app.
    Have you picked a favourite assistant yet?
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
    Hy @Lenny

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    Gotta admit @woz sharing a photo of my phone's screen was a bit nerve wracking for me too.
    I wonder what's on yours....
    It is: Snapchat?

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    Gotta admit @woz sharing a photo of my phone's screen was a bit nerve wracking for me too.
    I wonder what's on yours....
    It is: Snapchat?

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • I’m not giving anything away but suffice to say the recent facebook outage had absolutely no effect on my life....
  • I’m not giving anything away but suffice to say the recent facebook outage had absolutely no effect on my life....
  • Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Hy @Lenny

At Christmas I bought the Echo Dot for myself as I have an Amazon Prime subscription, and a Google Home Mini for my wife as this reportedly is more natural to use.
  • Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Hy @Lenny

At Christmas I bought the Echo Dot for myself as I have an Amazon Prime subscription, and a Google Home Mini for my wife as this reportedly is more natural to use.
    Do you use Google Assistant with your phone too @Lenny ?
    I've tried it out on my iPhone. It's much more accurate than Siri, but I feel a bit unsure about giving so much more data to Google. Know what I mean?

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
    Do you use Google Assistant with your phone too @Lenny ?
    I've tried it out on my iPhone. It's much more accurate than Siri, but I feel a bit unsure about giving so much more data to Google. Know what I mean?

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Both devices were bought rather speculatively as the price had dropped below £30 and I thought it was time to give the technology a go.

Having said that, after an initial play, they now spend most of their time switched off...
  • Both devices were bought rather speculatively as the price had dropped below £30 and I thought it was time to give the technology a go.

Having said that, after an initial play, they now spend most of their time switched off...