Hi @Robbo P
Yep, this has been flagged.
I've moved your post to this existing thread.
It's a bug which was spotted last month by @Gray4276
You can see my reply earlier in this thread but basically:
The app is showing an increase of 1p, but the actual amount being taken won't increase by 1p.
What's happening is that the way that our billing software presents info to the app means that if your DD payments have multiples of pence, when when we adjust as we approach the warmer or colder periods, they may round up by 1p or round down by 1p.
DDs are recalculated as we approach a warmer or colder period. If your '' DD amount (before the adjustment for either the warmer or colder months is applied) has some multiple of pence, it will round up or down. And your app fetches your next DD payment info and displays it to you.
If we were to leave this as it is, you'd see your DD payment drop by 1p in six months. We'll make sure this is fixed before then
Community Manager - Pure Planet
- Pure Planet update - join and manage your account on web as well as your app
- Why is @Suz is obsessed with her smart meter?
- Help out @schase who has questions about LED lightbulbs
- Check out Lenny's dream project - restoring a classic VW as an electric vehicle
- May community hightlights and points - how many did you get?!
- We want to improve WattBot our digital asisstant and need your help!
- You know you're getting old when..... take a look at this great new thread from Bev