Poll: If you could vote again on Brexit, would you change your mind?

• A non-political Brexit poll

The reason this poll is to see whether the political shenanigans since the referendum have caused people to change their mind since voting in the Brexit referendum.
    I think any further discussion immediately after voting would be unhelpful, as we already know how divisive the subject is and as the old saying goes, never discuss politics, religion or sex at the dinner table, it will always end badly...
    So please just try to vote without political comment initially and lets see where we get to.
    Discussion, if any can come some time afterwards if everyone is amenable.
    The reason that there are no "other " options in the poll is that it's likely to provoke political comments, and that's not what this is about.

This poll (ahem..cough) has no connection with my lack of poll badge and Bev's status as poll-eee queen...

Last edited by woz; 02-03-19 at 02:27.
  • The reason this poll is to see whether the political shenanigans since the referendum have caused people to change their mind since voting in the Brexit referendum.
    I think any further discussion immediately after voting would be unhelpful, as we already know how divisive the subject is and as the old saying goes, never discuss politics, religion or sex at the dinner table, it will always end badly...
    So please just try to vote without political comment initially and lets see where we get to.
    Discussion, if any can come some time afterwards if everyone is amenable.
    The reason that there are no "other " options in the poll is that it's likely to provoke political comments, and that's not what this is about.

This poll (ahem..cough) has no connection with my lack of poll badge and Bev's status as poll-eee queen...

• I wanted an option that was not a choice. Leave the EU but stay in the EEC.
  • I wanted an option that was not a choice. Leave the EU but stay in the EEC.
  • Ha ha if only.......
  • Ha ha if only.......
  • Please just let it be over. I don't believe anybody wants the 'can kicking' for too much longer. ( don't think that is a political comment ) as I see it the can should be being recycled anyway.
  • Please just let it be over. I don't believe anybody wants the 'can kicking' for too much longer. ( don't think that is a political comment ) as I see it the can should be being recycled anyway.
  • Wait until 27th March, I'll do another poll then...if I haven't been excluded for breaking community rules...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon1 View Post
    I wanted an option that was not a choice. Leave the EU but stay in the EEC.
  • Wait until 27th March, I'll do another poll then...if I haven't been excluded for breaking community rules...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon1 View Post
    I wanted an option that was not a choice. Leave the EU but stay in the EEC.
  • Nice Polly Woz 👍👏
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • Nice Polly Woz 👍👏

WALT WHITMAN
  • Thanks Bev!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bev View Post
    Nice Polly Woz ������������
  • Thanks Bev!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bev View Post
    Nice Polly Woz ������������
  • low (but high quality) turnout so far...
    vote vote vote...
  • low (but high quality) turnout so far...
    vote vote vote...
  • All votes are anonymous...or they would be if more people voted...
    If you know anyone who has been affected by the contents of this poll counselling may be available <---

I'm hoping for at least one vote for no. 6, but I suspect by the time people have read the first 5 they will have glazed over - much like watching the news....
    Last edited by woz; 04-03-19 at 23:28.
  • All votes are anonymous...or they would be if more people voted...
    If you know anyone who has been affected by the contents of this poll counselling may be available <---

I'm hoping for at least one vote for no. 6, but I suspect by the time people have read the first 5 they will have glazed over - much like watching the news....
  • Patience Wozeeta! Patience lad 😂😂😂😂

You’ll be knocking on doors next, with ya leaflets! 😂😂😂😂😂

WALT WHITMAN
  • Patience Wozeeta! Patience lad 😂😂😂😂

You’ll be knocking on doors next, with ya leaflets! 😂😂😂😂😂

WALT WHITMAN
  • I’m in Woz!!!!
    I was tempted by the ‘laxative ‘ option because that’s the end result in reality ������
    Last edited by David j; 04-03-19 at 23:45. Reason: Rest room visit due to Brexit thoughts
  • I’m in Woz!!!!
    I was tempted by the ‘laxative ‘ option because that’s the end result in reality ������
  • Yes! Laxative therapy....cheaper than councilling..and more effective
  • Yes! Laxative therapy....cheaper than councilling..and more effective
  • I'm in. What you need is @Marc to add it to his signature
  • I'm in. What you need is @Marc to add it to his signature
  • LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by David j View Post
    I’m in Woz!!!!
  • LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by David j View Post
    I’m in Woz!!!!
  • Blimey @woz
    I'm glad I brought my tin hat to work with me today
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Blimey @woz
    I'm glad I brought my tin hat to work with me today
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• If only the real vote was this clear.....we'd be done an dusted by now eh!
  • If only the real vote was this clear.....we'd be done an dusted by now eh!
  • I'm stock piling Laxitives
  • I'm stock piling Laxitives
  • I think the poll should really have been based around what we think of our childish politicians that have no clue how to listen to the public, no clue how to negotiate and put themselves first. They need to look up in the English dictionary the word truth and its meaning... Oops, see what happenes when you mention the word Brexit.
  • I think the poll should really have been based around what we think of our childish politicians that have no clue how to listen to the public, no clue how to negotiate and put themselves first. They need to look up in the English dictionary the word truth and its meaning... Oops, see what happenes when you mention the word Brexit.
  • The poll results so far are interesting given the original referendum split was 52%/48% leave/remain.
    Perhaps PP customers are atypical of the population at large...(read into that what you will, I claim that's another way of saying what a lovely bunch we are...)
    ducking now...
  • The poll results so far are interesting given the original referendum split was 52%/48% leave/remain.
    Perhaps PP customers are atypical of the population at large...(read into that what you will, I claim that's another way of saying what a lovely bunch we are...)
    ducking now...
  • A very complex subject and because the E.U.were never to make it easy for us to leave possibly opening the floodgates for other countries to do the same has the U.K.So we are left with no deal Brexit which nobody wants except the E.R.G.or Mrs.May deal which although does not completely leave because of the Irish backstop and the E.U.have the final say legally tying us in to their rules in N.I.or a watered down version which appears to be Labours choice as they are calling for some version of customs union what ever that means and of course those who do not want to leave in any circumstances.It appears to me the safest way forward is to remain in Europe although I am not advocating this as I voted to leave myself it is my observation and would like your thoughts on this matter,at the end of the day the vote was to leave and for the sake of democracy in the U.K.i feel we must leave in a controlled way although I do not have the answer to this complex subject there must come to end this empass GTJ
  • A very complex subject and because the E.U.were never to make it easy for us to leave possibly opening the floodgates for other countries to do the same has the U.K.So we are left with no deal Brexit which nobody wants except the E.R.G.or Mrs.May deal which although does not completely leave because of the Irish backstop and the E.U.have the final say legally tying us in to their rules in N.I.or a watered down version which appears to be Labours choice as they are calling for some version of customs union what ever that means and of course those who do not want to leave in any circumstances.It appears to me the safest way forward is to remain in Europe although I am not advocating this as I voted to leave myself it is my observation and would like your thoughts on this matter,at the end of the day the vote was to leave and for the sake of democracy in the U.K.i feel we must leave in a controlled way although I do not have the answer to this complex subject there must come to end this empass GTJ