• Quote Originally Posted by Bev View Post
    Happy picture posting, Georgina! Maybe not today tho! You’ll get blown into oblivion! It’s fierce out there! πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸƒπŸΌ*β™€οΈπŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’ ¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ“Έ
    Yea its not nice out there today! Weather is all over the place at mo, for example my car windscreen the other morning. Name:  20190309_105108.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  7.03 MB

(1🀞 pic uploading works)
    Happy picture posting, Georgina! Maybe not today tho! You’ll get blown into oblivion! It’s fierce out there! πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸƒπŸΌ*β™€οΈπŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’ ¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ“Έ
    Yea its not nice out there today! Weather is all over the place at mo, for example my car windscreen the other morning. Name:  20190309_105108.jpg

(1🀞 pic uploading works)
  • Nice arty farty pic πŸ‘, captured that a treatπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • Nice arty farty pic πŸ‘, captured that a treatπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

WALT WHITMAN
  • Quote Originally Posted by georginabutcher View Post
    Yea its not nice out there today! Weather is all over the place at mo,
    Name:  A452002D-91EB-4A92-9B64-FFF7D99B8066.gif
Views: 128
Size:  999.1 KB

Auntie Emm! Auntie Emm! Such a beautiful film that is! πŸ‘πŸ‘

WALT WHITMAN
    Yea its not nice out there today! Weather is all over the place at mo,

Auntie Emm! Auntie Emm! Such a beautiful film that is! πŸ‘πŸ‘

WALT WHITMAN
  • hi georgina
    if I could vote twice for this I would..
    great capture
    Quote Originally Posted by georginabutcher View Post

(1οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½ pic uploading works)
  • hi georgina
    if I could vote twice for this I would..
    great capture

(1οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½ pic uploading works)
  • Makes you imagine
  • Makes you imagine
  • Fantastic picture Georgina, beautiful natural form. I suspect it was from the sanctuary of inside the car πŸ˜‚
  • Fantastic picture Georgina, beautiful natural form. I suspect it was from the sanctuary of inside the car πŸ˜‚
  • I think it’s a winner Georgina, can’t stop looking at it πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

WALT WHITMAN
  • I think it’s a winner Georgina, can’t stop looking at it πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

WALT WHITMAN
  • Quote Originally Posted by David j View Post
    Fantastic picture Georgina, beautiful natural form. I suspect it was from the sanctuary of inside the car πŸ˜‚
    Haha i wish it was, pics from inside car didnt come out so well. It reminded me of the bracon plant so had to take a pic.
  • Quote Originally Posted by David j View Post
    Fantastic picture Georgina, beautiful natural form. I suspect it was from the sanctuary of inside the car πŸ˜‚
    Haha i wish it was, pics from inside car didnt come out so well. It reminded me of the bracon plant so had to take a pic.
  • That's because it is the same as the plant - look up fractals (if your fingers have defrosted yet...)
  • That's because it is the same as the plant - look up fractals (if your fingers have defrosted yet...)

Auntie Emm! Auntie Emm! Such a beautiful film that is!
    Just spotted that you posted a GIF @Bev
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

Auntie Emm! Auntie Emm! Such a beautiful film that is!
    Just spotted that you posted a GIF @Bev

• Learning from the best πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ€ͺπŸ‘

WALT WHITMAN
  • Learning from the best πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ€ͺπŸ‘

WALT WHITMAN
  • Spring is always a mixture of beautiful β˜€οΈ and showers β˜”οΈ. This 🌈was absolutely complete but sadly could only capture part of it........

Name:  110CF1E1-E982-4031-BFD5-8A7A4752E80D.jpeg
Views: 95
Size:  1.61 MB

WALT WHITMAN
  • Spring is always a mixture of beautiful β˜€οΈ and showers β˜”οΈ. This 🌈was absolutely complete but sadly could only capture part of it........

Name:  110CF1E1-E982-4031-BFD5-8A7A4752E80D.jpeg
Views: 95
Size:  1.61 MB

WALT WHITMAN
  • Name:  20190217_163021.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  4.04 MB

Just a pic of snowdrops in my garden.
  • Name:  20190217_163021.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  4.04 MB

Just a pic of snowdrops in my garden.
  • Gentle reminder, all members and staff! Get ya phones, cameras, iPads clicking, whilst we’re having this lovely sunshine β˜€οΈπŸ˜Ž. Got until Sunday night to submit your interpretation of Spring and New Life, this months chosen theme. Remember the winning pic receives extra reward points! πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘

WALT WHITMAN
  • Gentle reminder, all members and staff! Get ya phones, cameras, iPads clicking, whilst we’re having this lovely sunshine β˜€οΈπŸ˜Ž. Got until Sunday night to submit your interpretation of Spring and New Life, this months chosen theme. Remember the winning pic receives extra reward points! πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘

WALT WHITMAN
  • Unusual bird feather whilst out walking this morning in the Spring sunshine. Possibly πŸ¦†or πŸ¦‰maybe, as near woody field where there’s plenty of both. Loved it tho so popped it in my pocket πŸ‘

Name:  F5761797-94B1-4A29-9E22-D4966B9E4D29.jpeg
Views: 68
Size:  863.9 KB

WALT WHITMAN
  • Unusual bird feather whilst out walking this morning in the Spring sunshine. Possibly πŸ¦†or πŸ¦‰maybe, as near woody field where there’s plenty of both. Loved it tho so popped it in my pocket πŸ‘

Name:  F5761797-94B1-4A29-9E22-D4966B9E4D29.jpeg
Views: 68
Size:  863.9 KB

WALT WHITMAN
  • Just before the end of March - Some Croci in Knutsford's St John's church!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  • Just before the end of March - Some Croci in Knutsford's St John's church!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  • Last day for your photo submissions, folks πŸ˜Žβ˜€οΈπŸ“ΈπŸ‘, get clicking, results tomorrow!

WALT WHITMAN
  • Last day for your photo submissions, folks πŸ˜Žβ˜€οΈπŸ“ΈπŸ‘, get clicking, results tomorrow!

WALT WHITMAN
    Congrats @georginabutcher
    Your great photo of the icy windscreen is the winning entry for the March photo challenge. Nicely done because there was some excellent competition.
    Do you want to choose the subject of the April photo challenge?

Your great photo of the icy windscreen is the winning entry for the March photo challenge. Nicely done because there was some excellent competition.

• Congratulations Georgina πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰, fantastically captured πŸ‘β„οΈβ„οΈπŸ₯‡πŸ†

WALT WHITMAN
  • Congratulations Georgina πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰, fantastically captured πŸ‘β„οΈβ„οΈπŸ₯‡πŸ†

WALT WHITMAN
    Congratulations Georgina πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰, fantastically captured πŸ‘β„οΈβ„οΈπŸ₯‡πŸ†
    Thank you very much

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post

Bit stuck on what to choose. Might need some help with this one. Was thinking along lines of making the most of the extra daylight with the clock change. I know i spent the last 3 evenings in garden with friends and the bbq going. Anyone have any ideas
    Congratulations Georgina πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰, fantastically captured πŸ‘β„οΈβ„οΈπŸ₯‡πŸ†
    Thank you very much

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post

Bit stuck on what to choose. Might need some help with this one. Was thinking along lines of making the most of the extra daylight with the clock change. I know i spent the last 3 evenings in garden with friends and the bbq going. Anyone have any ideas