• It's been a great winter!

Not sure where to post this one but just entered my latest reading into the consumption app I have on my tablet and checked the results. December 20.1% less than last year, Jan 11.2% les and Feb a whopping 27.4% less. Over 1000 electric units less! Happy days 😂
  • Not sure where to post this one but just entered my latest reading into the consumption app I have on my tablet and checked the results. December 20.1% less than last year, Jan 11.2% les and Feb a whopping 27.4% less. Over 1000 electric units less! Happy days 😂
  • Great news... there doing the conga in the PP office.
    What's your secret?
  • Great news... there doing the conga in the PP office.
    What's your secret?
  • That sure is impressive! Is this just electric? Despite fitting weather compensation to my boiler I doubt I'll achieve these savings. Congratulations.

Quote Originally Posted by JennyR68 View Post
    Not sure where to post this one but just entered my latest reading into the consumption app I have on my tablet and checked the results. December 20.1% less than last year, Jan 11.2% les and Feb a whopping 27.4% less. Over 1000 electric units less! Happy days ������
  • That sure is impressive! Is this just electric? Despite fitting weather compensation to my boiler I doubt I'll achieve these savings. Congratulations.

Not sure where to post this one but just entered my latest reading into the consumption app I have on my tablet and checked the results. December 20.1% less than last year, Jan 11.2% les and Feb a whopping 27.4% less. Over 1000 electric units less! Happy days ������
  • Quote Originally Posted by Oakbank View Post
    That sure is impressive! Is this just electric? Despite fitting weather compensation to my boiler I doubt I'll achieve these savings. Congratulations.
    Yes unfortunately live in an all electric house, which is why it excites me so,a massive saving! Let's hope another beast from the east doesn't arrive and undo it all!
  • Quote Originally Posted by Oakbank View Post
    That sure is impressive! Is this just electric? Despite fitting weather compensation to my boiler I doubt I'll achieve these savings. Congratulations.
    Yes unfortunately live in an all electric house, which is why it excites me so,a massive saving! Let's hope another beast from the east doesn't arrive and undo it all!
  • Quote Originally Posted by Strutt G View Post
    Great news... there doing the conga in the PP office.
    What's your secret?
    Think it's been a much milder winter, and maybe change to heatpump tumble dryer helped too.
  • Quote Originally Posted by Strutt G View Post
    Great news... there doing the conga in the PP office.
    What's your secret?
    Think it's been a much milder winter, and maybe change to heatpump tumble dryer helped too.
  • Well done jenny. Impressive savings indeed, i am curious as to what electric heating source you are using, as we need to replace our very old oil boiler soon and would prefer to go all electric.
  • Well done jenny. Impressive savings indeed, i am curious as to what electric heating source you are using, as we need to replace our very old oil boiler soon and would prefer to go all electric.
  • Yep, that'll help. Can't wait for our external venting tumble drier to breakdown so we can get a condensing one.

• Yep, that'll help. Can't wait for our external venting tumble drier to breakdown so we can get a condensing one.

• Quote Originally Posted by Jon1 View Post
    Well done jenny. Impressive savings indeed, i am curious as to what electric heating source you are using, as we need to replace our very old oil boiler soon and would prefer to go all electric.
    Ours are Haverland electric radiators. Had ours a few years now just looked they much fancier now with smart home capabilities.
  • Quote Originally Posted by Jon1 View Post
    Well done jenny. Impressive savings indeed, i am curious as to what electric heating source you are using, as we need to replace our very old oil boiler soon and would prefer to go all electric.
    Ours are Haverland electric radiators. Had ours a few years now just looked they much fancier now with smart home capabilities.
  • @Jon1 you also need to think about your hot water supply. We have a Telford unvented cylinder. Negates the need for a cold water tank, we store camping gear in empty tank up the loft. Your hot water is then supplied at mains pressure which makes for a great shower without the need of an electric shower unit and performs much better than one.
  • @Jon1 you also need to think about your hot water supply. We have a Telford unvented cylinder. Negates the need for a cold water tank, we store camping gear in empty tank up the loft. Your hot water is then supplied at mains pressure which makes for a great shower without the need of an electric shower unit and performs much better than one.
  • I believe condensing tumble driers are less efficient than non-condensing ones (I'm not talking about the heat pump ones, they are more efficient)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakbank View Post
    Yep, that'll help. Can't wait for our external venting tumble drier to breakdown so we can get a condensing one.
  • I believe condensing tumble driers are less efficient than non-condensing ones (I'm not talking about the heat pump ones, they are more efficient)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakbank View Post
    Yep, that'll help. Can't wait for our external venting tumble drier to breakdown so we can get a condensing one.