• Post my bills by post

Good morning could you please post my bills by post i need it as improve for my address
    every month
    thank you
  • Good morning could you please post my bills by post i need it as improve for my address
    every month
    thank you

• Hello fatimanaja.
    The statements comes as a pdf file. You can download it and then print it off ( in colour) and this will be proof enough for any agency that needs it.
  • Hello fatimanaja.
    The statements comes as a pdf file. You can download it and then print it off ( in colour) and this will be proof enough for any agency that needs it.

• Just to add you can save and send to the agency by email and save the printing and paper cost, that's if the agency is running a sustainable approach..I.e. paperless office stuff.
  • Just to add you can save and send to the agency by email and save the printing and paper cost, that's if the agency is running a sustainable approach..I.e. paperless office stuff.

• Quote Originally Posted by Strutt G View Post
    Just to add you can save and send to the agency by email and save the printing and paper cost, that's if the agency is running a sustainable approach..I.e. paperless office stuff.
    πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • Quote Originally Posted by Strutt G View Post
    Just to add you can save and send to the agency by email and save the printing and paper cost, that's if the agency is running a sustainable approach..I.e. paperless office stuff.
    πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN