Poll: What might cause you to consider leaving Pure Planet?

• Poll: What might cause you to consider leaving Pure Planet?

There’s an old business adage that ‘people join companies, but leave managers’. The point being that the reasons that people give for leaving an organisation are not necessarily the inverse of the reasons they joined.

The same might be said for energy suppliers, so if you are a customer of Pure Planet, what might cause you to consider switching supplier?

Or post below if there is another reason?
    Last edited by Lenny; 24-02-19 at 08:38.
  • There’s an old business adage that ‘people join companies, but leave managers’. The point being that the reasons that people give for leaving an organisation are not necessarily the inverse of the reasons they joined.

The same might be said for energy suppliers, so if you are a customer of Pure Planet, what might cause you to consider switching supplier?

Or post below if there is another reason?
  • Only if their mission changed to the point where communication transparency turned grey and deflective. I only see the opposite to that.

I only change suppliers if the combination of both service and offer deteriates.
    It's been a habit for some suppliers to offer low tarrifs/loss leaders then hike up tarrifs soon after.

PP's clean energy mission and offer is VERY fair, informative and rewarding!
    Last edited by Strutt G; 24-02-19 at 10:39.
  • Only if their mission changed to the point where communication transparency turned grey and deflective. I only see the opposite to that.

I only change suppliers if the combination of both service and offer deteriates.
    It's been a habit for some suppliers to offer low tarrifs/loss leaders then hike up tarrifs soon after.

PP's clean energy mission and offer is VERY fair, informative and rewarding!
  • Ultimately I need low cost energy as it's a major household cost. But I'm always happy to pay a little bit extra for good companies with excellent custoemr service. I think that applies to Pure Planet! The fact it's low cost, simple and with a great community is a bonus.
  • Ultimately I need low cost energy as it's a major household cost. But I'm always happy to pay a little bit extra for good companies with excellent custoemr service. I think that applies to Pure Planet! The fact it's low cost, simple and with a great community is a bonus.
  • Inevitably it would be a combination of issues, the new supplier would have to tick a number of boxes to make changing attractive.
    I left two suppliers because the vibes were bad (one was rapped by ofgem, the other went bust shortly afterwards)
    Customer communication is top of the list, closely followed by customer communication.
  • Inevitably it would be a combination of issues, the new supplier would have to tick a number of boxes to make changing attractive.
    I left two suppliers because the vibes were bad (one was rapped by ofgem, the other went bust shortly afterwards)
    Customer communication is top of the list, closely followed by customer communication.
  • Lenny. There's something wrong with your poll. I can't tick all 4 options.
  • Lenny. There's something wrong with your poll. I can't tick all 4 options.
  • Agree with the management ideas already posted and so in an applied form that is why I would expect,what has been posted aleady as a time frame of 2019, early 2020 as the latest for the SMART meter rollout.
  • Agree with the management ideas already posted and so in an applied form that is why I would expect,what has been posted aleady as a time frame of 2019, early 2020 as the latest for the SMART meter rollout.