• Leaving the supply

This is ****ing pathetic!!!!

I have been on supply? Since I moved into my new home in November with the company (**** knows why they don’t have a phone).
    Everything was going fine I thought until I got letters from Npower stating I’m joining them on the gas (I’m not) and told BOT to cancel any switch as it would be eronious transfer to which he stated that was ok! I’m now getting letters saying they are changing my gas prices??? Sort this out as I’m sick of telling you to cancel this switch!!!!
  • This is ****ing pathetic!!!!

I have been on supply? Since I moved into my new home in November with the company (**** knows why they don’t have a phone).
    Everything was going fine I thought until I got letters from Npower stating I’m joining them on the gas (I’m not) and told BOT to cancel any switch as it would be eronious transfer to which he stated that was ok! I’m now getting letters saying they are changing my gas prices??? Sort this out as I’m sick of telling you to cancel this switch!!!!

• Quote Originally Posted by TuCkEr View Post

Sorry to hear your so unhappy with pp. For me personally I found it very clear that pp don't have a phone number because it's an app based supplier. I also looked into what I signed up to and it was clear to me that there is no phone number. This helps pp to keep the prices so competitive. I have also found pp to be different from any supplier I've ever used, in a good way! The community are really helpful,the reward program is great, sending readings is so simple, green energy and response to questions I have asked the pp team have always been in a reasonable time with a positive outcome.
    Not sure why you are getting the letters from other suppliers?
    Try messaging the team through the app regarding your switch cancel. I'm sure they will do the best they can to help you.
  • Quote Originally Posted by TuCkEr View Post

Sorry to hear your so unhappy with pp. For me personally I found it very clear that pp don't have a phone number because it's an app based supplier. I also looked into what I signed up to and it was clear to me that there is no phone number. This helps pp to keep the prices so competitive. I have also found pp to be different from any supplier I've ever used, in a good way! The community are really helpful,the reward program is great, sending readings is so simple, green energy and response to questions I have asked the pp team have always been in a reasonable time with a positive outcome.
    Not sure why you are getting the letters from other suppliers?
    Try messaging the team through the app regarding your switch cancel. I'm sure they will do the best they can to help you.

• hello TuCker

Your first point...you don't know whether PP is supplying you?
    The Basics:
    Did you switch through the app on your smartphone or tablet
    Did you get a countdown in the app and a welcome pack?
    Have you had any monthly statements?
    Is a direct debit going out of your bank to PP every month
    ...or did you switch through a comparison website only (which means you won't have switched)
    Also who were you with before you joined PP? (That might be relevant)

More stuff:-
    PP are App based only and don't have call centres but they do have an established means of communication, through help in the app, ask wattbot, type "message the team" and ask.
    So I'd say your statement is absolutely correct and that **** and very many many others do know why they aren't contactable by phoning them
    (If PP not having call centres is a deal breaker for you then there is no penalty for leaving, but it seems to work for the majority of people)

The advanced stuff:-

1. Anyone can use your address to switch you to another provider, this sometimes happens if someone puts in the wrong house number or if flat numbers are mixed up etc. PP have no control over others doing this....BUT...
    fortunately you had warning letter (sometimes even that doesn't happen!) and all you need to do is instruct PP that you aren't switching away using the method described above.
    If you've told wattbot and had an OK then I'm sure, that if you have been switched despite this, that PP will be able to reverse the switch, (I'm sure they would do that despite any wattbot message anyway)

Have you checked to see if the meter serial numbers quoted on your statement match your actual meters and match those on any previous suppliers bills? It might be worth a quick check.
    Also if you know your neighbours well, it might be worth politely asking if any of them have instigated a switch.
    @Marc Will probably pick this up, but to be on the safe side I'd go to wattbot, type "message the team" and explain that you may have been switched erroneously (as opposed to your mis-spelt eroniously), and ask them to check it out for you. Replies aren't instant but you will get one.

Finally one more thing, not that I'm in any position to give you life advice and although I have a tendency to use sarcasm as a weapon in these circumstances, I always find that you get a better response if you don't rant rudely.
    Please post back and let us know what happens

Quote Originally Posted by TuCkEr View Post

• hello TuCker

Your first point...you don't know whether PP is supplying you?
    The Basics:
    Did you switch through the app on your smartphone or tablet
    Did you get a countdown in the app and a welcome pack?
    Have you had any monthly statements?
    Is a direct debit going out of your bank to PP every month
    ...or did you switch through a comparison website only (which means you won't have switched)
    Also who were you with before you joined PP? (That might be relevant)

More stuff:-
    PP are App based only and don't have call centres but they do have an established means of communication, through help in the app, ask wattbot, type "message the team" and ask.
    So I'd say your statement is absolutely correct and that **** and very many many others do know why they aren't contactable by phoning them
    (If PP not having call centres is a deal breaker for you then there is no penalty for leaving, but it seems to work for the majority of people)

The advanced stuff:-

1. Anyone can use your address to switch you to another provider, this sometimes happens if someone puts in the wrong house number or if flat numbers are mixed up etc. PP have no control over others doing this....BUT...
    fortunately you had warning letter (sometimes even that doesn't happen!) and all you need to do is instruct PP that you aren't switching away using the method described above.
    If you've told wattbot and had an OK then I'm sure, that if you have been switched despite this, that PP will be able to reverse the switch, (I'm sure they would do that despite any wattbot message anyway)

Have you checked to see if the meter serial numbers quoted on your statement match your actual meters and match those on any previous suppliers bills? It might be worth a quick check.
    Also if you know your neighbours well, it might be worth politely asking if any of them have instigated a switch.
    @Marc Will probably pick this up, but to be on the safe side I'd go to wattbot, type "message the team" and explain that you may have been switched erroneously (as opposed to your mis-spelt eroniously), and ask them to check it out for you. Replies aren't instant but you will get one.

Finally one more thing, not that I'm in any position to give you life advice and although I have a tendency to use sarcasm as a weapon in these circumstances, I always find that you get a better response if you don't rant rudely.
    Please post back and let us know what happens

Quote Originally Posted by TuCkEr View Post