• Smart meters

Electro magnetic radeation is emitted by smart meters.
    Is Pure Planet looking into the health risks of smart meters?

I urge all members to research the health aspects of having a smart meter in you home.

EMR is said to effect the brain development of children.

I would have hoped Pure Planet as a Green company would have researched this subject and NOT started supplying them.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Electro magnetic radeation is emitted by smart meters.
    Is Pure Planet looking into the health risks of smart meters?

I urge all members to research the health aspects of having a smart meter in you home.

EMR is said to effect the brain development of children.

I would have hoped Pure Planet as a Green company would have researched this subject and NOT started supplying them.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi Macastro, there is a great deal of information and guidance available regarding this issue - I have attached a Pure Planet link below outlining their position:

https://community.purepla.net/conten...alth#ckb_start

Regards
    (fellow customer)
  • Hi Macastro, there is a great deal of information and guidance available regarding this issue - I have attached a Pure Planet link below outlining their position:

https://community.purepla.net/conten...alth#ckb_start

Regards
    (fellow customer)

• Smart meters

I have not gone through every thread on the smart meter page but my concern is the safety element of the system.

I would never ever have a smart meter as there are so many elements and safety concerns that are just rejected with no disscusion, " trust us, all smart meters are safe" is not a responce I want from a responsible organisation that has the future of this planet at its core.

This subject leads onto 5g role out that has many health aspects that are ignored.

I promote your company and many of my friends support your stance.

Alistair.
  • I have not gone through every thread on the smart meter page but my concern is the safety element of the system.

I would never ever have a smart meter as there are so many elements and safety concerns that are just rejected with no disscusion, " trust us, all smart meters are safe" is not a responce I want from a responsible organisation that has the future of this planet at its core.

This subject leads onto 5g role out that has many health aspects that are ignored.

I promote your company and many of my friends support your stance.

Alistair.

• Hi @Macastro
    Check out this article from our FAQs section: Are smart meters bad for my health?
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Hi @Macastro
    Check out this article from our FAQs section: Are smart meters bad for my health?
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Hello macastro.

You are not alone in your concern about smart meters, various people dont want them for a number of reasons. This is why they are not compulsory and when you are asked about having one simply decline politely and that will be the end of the matter.
    Having said that if one is already fitted when you move house for example then it wont be possible to have it removed.
  • Hello macastro.

You are not alone in your concern about smart meters, various people dont want them for a number of reasons. This is why they are not compulsory and when you are asked about having one simply decline politely and that will be the end of the matter.
    Having said that if one is already fitted when you move house for example then it wont be possible to have it removed.

• Smart meters

I wonder how much information Pure Planet has looked for on the subject of the harm that smart meters and 5G can do to us?
    I would hope a responsible company like yours would research new tech knowledgey to find out all the unforeseen effects this can have.
    Do tell.
  • I wonder how much information Pure Planet has looked for on the subject of the harm that smart meters and 5G can do to us?
    I would hope a responsible company like yours would research new tech knowledgey to find out all the unforeseen effects this can have.
    Do tell.