• Trying to change DD amount / send the team

Struggling a bit to contact the team to change my direct debit amount.

Due to a couple errors on our behalf, an old electric radiator and some miscalculations on gas temps left us with some hefty bills. I've tried to start a conversation with WattBot and 'send to the team' to get the amount changed.

They have responded with options, I've given them a response - then nothing from the team. So I asked what was happening, 'send to the team' and someone replied back as if I'd said nothing in the thread or not responded at all giving me the same options again.

So what's going on? If I respond back to someone in my WattBot chat, are they getting that response? Can they see what I'm writing? Do you have to type 'send to the team' each time?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Struggling a bit to contact the team to change my direct debit amount.

Due to a couple errors on our behalf, an old electric radiator and some miscalculations on gas temps left us with some hefty bills. I've tried to start a conversation with WattBot and 'send to the team' to get the amount changed.

They have responded with options, I've given them a response - then nothing from the team. So I asked what was happening, 'send to the team' and someone replied back as if I'd said nothing in the thread or not responded at all giving me the same options again.

So what's going on? If I respond back to someone in my WattBot chat, are they getting that response? Can they see what I'm writing? Do you have to type 'send to the team' each time?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi, if you go to Wattbot and type in 'message the team' then you can send them a message about it . Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will.
  • Hi, if you go to Wattbot and type in 'message the team' then you can send them a message about it . Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will.

• Quote Originally Posted by Angelabikerbabe View Post
    Hi, if you go to Wattbot and type in 'message the team' then you can send them a message about it . Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will.
    They've not managed to so far and seem to be ignoring the messages I'm sending them. Not overly impressed.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Marc can you help?
  • Quote Originally Posted by Angelabikerbabe View Post
    They've not managed to so far and seem to be ignoring the messages I'm sending them. Not overly impressed.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Marc can you help?

• Hi @Brentstarburst
    I hope I can help!
    WattBot did have an issue a couple of days ago, so it's possible a message didn't arrive.
    I'll flag this up with them
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Hi @Brentstarburst
    I hope I can help!
    WattBot did have an issue a couple of days ago, so it's possible a message didn't arrive.
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Hi @Brentstarburst
    I hope I can help!

@Marc,

I'm confused. I just got a message that they'd closed the chat with me and passed back to Wattbot. It's like they're not seeing my messages back to them?

I'm trying to confirm that I want £150/£100 DDs!
  • Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Hi @Brentstarburst
    I hope I can help!

@Marc,

I'm confused. I just got a message that they'd closed the chat with me and passed back to Wattbot. It's like they're not seeing my messages back to them?

I'm trying to confirm that I want £150/£100 DDs!

• Hi, I thought you may be having problems because you have been quoting 'send to the team' instead of 'message the team'.

Quote Originally Posted by Brentstarburst View Post

- - - Updated - - -
    @Marc can you help?
  • Hi, I thought you may be having problems because you have been quoting 'send to the team' instead of 'message the team'.

Quote Originally Posted by Brentstarburst View Post

- - - Updated - - -
    @Marc can you help?