• Wildly inaccurate estimates and now cannot contact Pure

I joined Pure back in October but when they increased the tariffs I switched again. I have received a bill from them which is wildly innacurate, showing £2400 use in 8 weeks ! They have an estimate opening reading that is way out, however I now cannot contact them via the app because I have switched away the watt bot doesn't work. I have worked out my bill and am actually in credit with them. Can anyone tell me how I can contact them because there doesn't seem to be any way
    Thanks
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I joined Pure back in October but when they increased the tariffs I switched again. I have received a bill from them which is wildly innacurate, showing £2400 use in 8 weeks ! They have an estimate opening reading that is way out, however I now cannot contact them via the app because I have switched away the watt bot doesn't work. I have worked out my bill and am actually in credit with them. Can anyone tell me how I can contact them because there doesn't seem to be any way
    Thanks
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Quote Originally Posted by lennyg View Post
    I joined Pure back in October but when they increased the tariffs I switched again. I have received a bill from them which is wildly innacurate, showing £2400 use in 8 weeks ! They have an estimate opening reading that is way out, however I now cannot contact them via the app because I have switched away the watt bot doesn't work. I have worked out my bill and am actually in credit with them. Can anyone tell me how I can contact them because there doesn't seem to be any way
    Thanks
    Hi @lennyg
    You can still contact our Member services team in the Pure Planet app.
    Go to Help and tap on WattBot
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Quote Originally Posted by lennyg View Post
    Thanks
    Hi @lennyg
    You can still contact our Member services team in the Pure Planet app.
    Go to Help and tap on WattBot
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Thanks
    Hi @lennyg
    Not sure of the best way other than the app. I would imagine @Mark From pp will see this and respond. He usually does. If you don't get a response, I don't mind messaging the team in your behalf. Just let me know and I will send a message.
    Hope you get this resolved soon.
    Take care
    Thanks
    Hi @lennyg
    Not sure of the best way other than the app. I would imagine @Mark From pp will see this and respond. He usually does. If you don't get a response, I don't mind messaging the team in your behalf. Just let me know and I will send a message.
    Hope you get this resolved soon.
    Take care

• Thanks @The Thinker, will await to see if Mark responds if not I will defer to you to message. Thanks again
  • Thanks @The Thinker, will await to see if Mark responds if not I will defer to you to message. Thanks again

Thanks @The Thinker, will await to see if Mark responds if not I will defer to you to message. Thanks again
    No worries 👍
    Thanks @The Thinker, will await to see if Mark responds if not I will defer to you to message. Thanks again
    No worries 👍