• Monthly bill

Can I ask why my meter readings aren't accepted as the correct figure. I have only just joined Pure Planet but have noticed you take the estimated figure even though I forward my reading to you straight away. Can u explain.
    Thanks Sheryl Noyce
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Can I ask why my meter readings aren't accepted as the correct figure. I have only just joined Pure Planet but have noticed you take the estimated figure even though I forward my reading to you straight away. Can u explain.
    Thanks Sheryl Noyce
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Quote Originally Posted by Sheryl View Post
    Can I ask why my meter readings aren't accepted as the correct figure. I have only just joined Pure Planet but have noticed you take the estimated figure even though I forward my reading to you straight away. Can u explain.
    Thanks Sheryl Noyce
    Hi Sheryl,
    My understanding is that pp do accept you reading, but generate the bill a couple of days later. So they estimate the difference between readings and bill date.
    I may be completely wrong about this though. However, there are lots of people on here who are really knowledgeable about pp. I'm sure they will give you the right info.
    If in doubt, use the app, go to help section, then wattbot, type message the team. Then ask the question. Thy will get back to you within a couple of days. ๐Ÿ‘ Take care
  • Quote Originally Posted by Sheryl View Post
    Thanks Sheryl Noyce
    Hi Sheryl,
    My understanding is that pp do accept you reading, but generate the bill a couple of days later. So they estimate the difference between readings and bill date.
    I may be completely wrong about this though. However, there are lots of people on here who are really knowledgeable about pp. I'm sure they will give you the right info.
    If in doubt, use the app, go to help section, then wattbot, type message the team. Then ask the question. Thy will get back to you within a couple of days. ๐Ÿ‘ Take care

• Hello Sheryl,

The Thinker is absolutely correct with his explanation.

I have found from experience that you can leave the meter reading until the actual due date, and your submitted reading will then be used.
  • Hello Sheryl,

The Thinker is absolutely correct with his explanation.

I have found from experience that you can leave the meter reading until the actual due date, and your submitted reading will then be used.