• Confused

Hi 👋🏽

ive just moved into a new property and my landlord has set up my energy with pure planet. I don’t know how to put my details on the account to pay my bill as I don’t have any information about it only a letter stating that my energy is with blue planet. There’s no number for me to contact anyone on so I’m little confused any help would be appreciated thanks
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi 👋🏽

ive just moved into a new property and my landlord has set up my energy with pure planet. I don’t know how to put my details on the account to pay my bill as I don’t have any information about it only a letter stating that my energy is with blue planet. There’s no number for me to contact anyone on so I’m little confused any help would be appreciated thanks
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

hi zostad
    you'll need a suitable smartphone or tablet, (android5 or ios 9 minimum)
    Download the app on to that device, join through the app where you will enter your details etc and PP will know it's the same address. You may be asked to upload a photo of your meter.
    If you have any problems post back here and someone will try to help.
    PP is app based only.
    Quote Originally Posted by zostad View Post
    Hi ������������

• hi zostad
    you'll need a suitable smartphone or tablet, (android5 or ios 9 minimum)
    Download the app on to that device, join through the app where you will enter your details etc and PP will know it's the same address. You may be asked to upload a photo of your meter.
    If you have any problems post back here and someone will try to help.
    PP is app based only.
    Quote Originally Posted by zostad View Post
    Hi ������������

• Quote Originally Posted by zostad View Post
    Hi 👋🏽

Hi Zostad,
    Have you got the pure planet app? If so go to wattbot and message the team. They will get back to you with an answer. Pure planet do not have a contact number as they are an app based supplier. Hope this helps, but if you need further info please just ask. Hope you get this sorted soon.
  • Quote Originally Posted by zostad View Post
    Hi 👋🏽

Hi Zostad,
    Have you got the pure planet app? If so go to wattbot and message the team. They will get back to you with an answer. Pure planet do not have a contact number as they are an app based supplier. Hope this helps, but if you need further info please just ask. Hope you get this sorted soon.