• Amazon vouchers - bad

Really pleased to get energy from Pure Planet but really annoyed that PP are pushing Amazon vouchers as an incentive to refer friends.

Amazon hollows our our local shops, communities and climate - they exploit workers and push massive, largely useless tacky, consumption on people. Amazon fails to pay reasonable taxes in the jurisdictions it operates in, and off-shores its businesses to do this.

Amazon is a truly awful brand.

So I won't refer friends to PP because of the Amazon hook-up. Amazon trashes the PP brand - why not incentivise people to grow the PP business with a PP brand-sympathetic freebie? Or nothing - just grow your brand on its merits.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Really pleased to get energy from Pure Planet but really annoyed that PP are pushing Amazon vouchers as an incentive to refer friends.

Amazon hollows our our local shops, communities and climate - they exploit workers and push massive, largely useless tacky, consumption on people. Amazon fails to pay reasonable taxes in the jurisdictions it operates in, and off-shores its businesses to do this.

Amazon is a truly awful brand.

So I won't refer friends to PP because of the Amazon hook-up. Amazon trashes the PP brand - why not incentivise people to grow the PP business with a PP brand-sympathetic freebie? Or nothing - just grow your brand on its merits.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi again Moira, I have attached a Pure Planet link below highlighting members thoughts:

https://community.purepla.net/thread...mazon+vouchers

regards.
  • Hi again Moira, I have attached a Pure Planet link below highlighting members thoughts:

https://community.purepla.net/thread...mazon+vouchers

regards.

• Morning Moira,
    this has been aired in the community over the past few months with similar thoughts regarding Amazon vouchers. Staff at Pure Planet said they were looking into the issue and, as far as I understand, PP are simpathetic to the issue - perhaps we will receive an update soon.
    Regards
  • Morning Moira,
    this has been aired in the community over the past few months with similar thoughts regarding Amazon vouchers. Staff at Pure Planet said they were looking into the issue and, as far as I understand, PP are simpathetic to the issue - perhaps we will receive an update soon.
    Regards