• Message to the Pp team HELP

Hi, I've been a member since October 2017. I have not had any usage information, either via the app or via email. I get the idea from the Community that I should be getting monthly statements. All my meter readings are in my app ( which I've deleted and re-installed today). Under 'Usage', it says' relax your usage will be calculated after your first month' I'm in month 5 and no idea of what I'm using! Thanks Sarah
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi, I've been a member since October 2017. I have not had any usage information, either via the app or via email. I get the idea from the Community that I should be getting monthly statements. All my meter readings are in my app ( which I've deleted and re-installed today). Under 'Usage', it says' relax your usage will be calculated after your first month' I'm in month 5 and no idea of what I'm using! Thanks Sarah
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi Rustion. I would send a message to the pp team. In the app, go to wattbot. Type in "send a message to the team" follow this with the problem you have described and they will get back to you within a couple of days. I'm sure you will get the issue resolved 👍
  • Hi Rustion. I would send a message to the pp team. In the app, go to wattbot. Type in "send a message to the team" follow this with the problem you have described and they will get back to you within a couple of days. I'm sure you will get the issue resolved 👍

• Hi , I presume you mean from Oct 2018, been with PP 5 months?.
    As this is a specific issue, you need to 'message the team'.
    if you go to Wattbot and type in 'message the team' then you can send them a message about it . Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will.
  • Hi , I presume you mean from Oct 2018, been with PP 5 months?.
    As this is a specific issue, you need to 'message the team'.
    if you go to Wattbot and type in 'message the team' then you can send them a message about it . Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will.

• Quote Originally Posted by Rustyon View Post
    Hi, I've been a member since October 2017. I have not had any usage information, either via the app or via email. I get the idea from the Community that I should be getting monthly statements. All my meter readings are in my app ( which I've deleted and re-installed today). Under 'Usage', it says' relax your usage will be calculated after your first month' I'm in month 5 and no idea of what I'm using! Thanks Sarah
    Hi Rustyon,
    As mentioned above, ‘message the team ‘ is probably the way forward- have you checked your spam/junk folder for your Pure Planet emails?
    Regards
  • Quote Originally Posted by Rustyon View Post
    Hi Rustyon,
    As mentioned above, ‘message the team ‘ is probably the way forward- have you checked your spam/junk folder for your Pure Planet emails?
    Regards