• Quote Originally Posted by Angelabikerbabe View Post
    Hi Marc
    Had my SMETS2 meters installed today. Dave and Dave from Magnum, who did the installation, said I was the first to be done in the North East. Everything went ok. The lads were lovely and very efficient., and clean! Even came with shoe covers! Unfortunately , they didn't have the correct in home display, which i look forward to receiving shortly. Look forward to trialling, see what happens
    all in all, a very smooth operation.
    That's great news @Angelabikerbabe
    Thanks for the feedback. It's been shared with the PP team.
    Sorry about the in-home display being wrong. That was an error on our part, not Magnum. It'll help us make sure we don't get that wrong again.
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Quote Originally Posted by Angelabikerbabe View Post
    Hi Marc
    Had my SMETS2 meters installed today. Dave and Dave from Magnum, who did the installation, said I was the first to be done in the North East. Everything went ok. The lads were lovely and very efficient., and clean! Even came with shoe covers! Unfortunately , they didn't have the correct in home display, which i look forward to receiving shortly. Look forward to trialling, see what happens
    all in all, a very smooth operation.
    That's great news @Angelabikerbabe
    Thanks for the feedback. It's been shared with the PP team.
    Sorry about the in-home display being wrong. That was an error on our part, not Magnum. It'll help us make sure we don't get that wrong again.

• I'm pleased to say I had a call from the installation company to book in my SMETS2 smart meter installation in the first week of April. Looking forward to being part of this trial and to see how Pure plan to use this technology to help us as customers.
  • I'm pleased to say I had a call from the installation company to book in my SMETS2 smart meter installation in the first week of April. Looking forward to being part of this trial and to see how Pure plan to use this technology to help us as customers.

• Quote Originally Posted by Spike View Post
    I'm pleased to say I had a call from the installation company to book in my SMETS2 smart meter installation in the first week of April. Looking forward to being part of this trial and to see how Pure plan to use this technology to help us as customers.
    Hi Spike,

That's good news,
    Out of interest, did you have prior knowledge you would be receiving a call before they called, out of habit, I reject all calls from unknown numbers unless I am expecting one
  • Quote Originally Posted by Spike View Post
    I'm pleased to say I had a call from the installation company to book in my SMETS2 smart meter installation in the first week of April. Looking forward to being part of this trial and to see how Pure plan to use this technology to help us as customers.
    Hi Spike,

That's good news,
    Out of interest, did you have prior knowledge you would be receiving a call before they called, out of habit, I reject all calls from unknown numbers unless I am expecting one

• Just spoke with Magnum to arrange my Smart meter installation in April. Magnum were thorough, explained everything and it was quick and easy to arrange - and they send updates/reminders to me nearer the time.

They did advise me the power will be off for a while and asked if anyone in the house was medically dependant on having electricity supply. I asked if my son being on his Xbox counted?
  • Just spoke with Magnum to arrange my Smart meter installation in April. Magnum were thorough, explained everything and it was quick and easy to arrange - and they send updates/reminders to me nearer the time.

They did advise me the power will be off for a while and asked if anyone in the house was medically dependant on having electricity supply. I asked if my son being on his Xbox counted?

• Quote Originally Posted by Jowl View Post
    Just spoke with Magnum to arrange my Smart meter installation in April. Magnum were thorough, explained everything and it was quick and easy to arrange - and they send updates/reminders to me nearer the time.

Good to hear it @Jowl
    Nice one for that feedback. I'm passing it on to our 'smart' team

• Quote Originally Posted by Jowl View Post
    Just spoke with Magnum to arrange my Smart meter installation in April. Magnum were thorough, explained everything and it was quick and easy to arrange - and they send updates/reminders to me nearer the time.

Good to hear it @Jowl
    Nice one for that feedback. I'm passing it on to our 'smart' team