• Hello

I want know if i payed for the last month usage or not ?

because in the dirct debit it apears that i payed twice for the last month !!!
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I want know if i payed for the last month usage or not ?

Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi Yosra,

When you joined PP they advised that they require the DD in advance to purchase energy.
    That would mean last month you could have
    one DD from previous supplier and one from your new supplier PP.

Are you sure that both DD's last month are for PP, best check your banking account?
    Revert back to the community if you need further assistance.
    Last edited by Strutt G; 12-02-19 at 19:08.
  • Hi Yosra,

When you joined PP they advised that they require the DD in advance to purchase energy.
    That would mean last month you could have
    one DD from previous supplier and one from your new supplier PP.

Are you sure that both DD's last month are for PP, best check your banking account?
    Revert back to the community if you need further assistance.

• Best Answer

Alternately if you have not just joined, i.e. have been with PP for a while now, but you changed your DD date from earlier in the month to later in the month, it would take 2 DDs the same month. This has been addressed only in the last app update so you would not get 2 DDs in quick succession.
  • Alternately if you have not just joined, i.e. have been with PP for a while now, but you changed your DD date from earlier in the month to later in the month, it would take 2 DDs the same month. This has been addressed only in the last app update so you would not get 2 DDs in quick succession.

• Hi Jenam93,

Before someone answers I read earlier this month that there was double payment issue, but was resolved. However, when I received my first statement last month I tried this month by changing my DD from mid month to end of month, but then spotted that I would be making a double month DD.
    Sorry it's a bit sketchy.

The GOOD thing was that via wattBot the team put the DD back to mid month only promptly.
    Last edited by Strutt G; 12-02-19 at 20:16.
  • Hi Jenam93,

Before someone answers I read earlier this month that there was double payment issue, but was resolved. However, when I received my first statement last month I tried this month by changing my DD from mid month to end of month, but then spotted that I would be making a double month DD.

The GOOD thing was that via wattBot the team put the DD back to mid month only promptly.

• Hi Strutt G, sounds like we are talking about the same thing It only got addressed in the app update last week as per Marc's post here:
    https://community.purepla.net/thread...version-7-17-4
  • Hi Strutt G, sounds like we are talking about the same thing It only got addressed in the app update last week as per Marc's post here:
    https://community.purepla.net/thread...version-7-17-4

• hi Yosra
    is it possible that because of your direct debit date and weekends that they were both taken in the same month?
    Or is it that your final bill hasn't been produced from your previous supplier and you need to talk to them and ask them to reduce or suspend the dd until the final bill?
    Can you give us the dates of the two dd's which were taken and who took them?
    Quote Originally Posted by Yosra View Post

• hi Yosra
    is it possible that because of your direct debit date and weekends that they were both taken in the same month?
    Or is it that your final bill hasn't been produced from your previous supplier and you need to talk to them and ask them to reduce or suspend the dd until the final bill?
    Can you give us the dates of the two dd's which were taken and who took them?
    Quote Originally Posted by Yosra View Post

• The double payment issue only affected those who changed their DD date to a later date in the month, some time before the first payment was taken, so it took the first payment then took the 2nd later in the month.
    Quote Originally Posted by Strutt G View Post
    Hi Jenam93,

• The double payment issue only affected those who changed their DD date to a later date in the month, some time before the first payment was taken, so it took the first payment then took the 2nd later in the month.
    Quote Originally Posted by Strutt G View Post
    Hi Jenam93,