• To add to what jon1 said I’d be surprised if ovo are prepared to accept the opening readings from you, so i’m thinking that pp will have to provide them. If you have them on your opening statement or on the app you could try sending them a screenshot or copy of the statement, failing that i think you may need to request that pp contact ovo or whoever and supply the readings. (Type message the team in help in the app and ask there)
    Quote Originally Posted by Honeyyvonne View Post
    Hi I switched from spark energy in October & had quite a bit of credit owing like the person above spark now want a meter reading of when we changed how can I do this please
  • To add to what jon1 said I’d be surprised if ovo are prepared to accept the opening readings from you, so i’m thinking that pp will have to provide them. If you have them on your opening statement or on the app you could try sending them a screenshot or copy of the statement, failing that i think you may need to request that pp contact ovo or whoever and supply the readings. (Type message the team in help in the app and ask there)
    Quote Originally Posted by Honeyyvonne View Post
    Hi I switched from spark energy in October & had quite a bit of credit owing like the person above spark now want a meter reading of when we changed how can I do this please