• I switched to Pure Planet in September. Waiting for Solarplicity to reimburse me

I switched to pure planet in September. Still waiting for solarplicity to reimburse my credit. Pure planet sent wrong opening readings. Pure planet told me it takes 12 weeks not 6 weeks to sort it. So what is it? 6 or 12.
    So still waiting for my credit back. Is it time to contact the ombudsmen?
    Or sit and hope?
    Or forget about the money I'm owed?
    Talk about staffing about....
    Last edited by Marc; 12-02-19 at 17:29.
  • I switched to pure planet in September. Still waiting for solarplicity to reimburse my credit. Pure planet sent wrong opening readings. Pure planet told me it takes 12 weeks not 6 weeks to sort it. So what is it? 6 or 12.
    Or sit and hope?

• hi tutt
    The readings are sent to a 3rd party for verification so if they are wrong it’s not necessarily pp’s fault, the 12 weeks is probably due to you having to dispute the readings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuttut View Post
    I switched to pure planet in September. Still waiting for solarplicity to reimburse my credit. Pure planet sent wrong opening readings. Pure planet told me it takes 12 weeks not 6 weeks to sort it. So what is it? 6 or 12.
    Or sit and hope?
  • hi tutt
    The readings are sent to a 3rd party for verification so if they are wrong it’s not necessarily pp’s fault, the 12 weeks is probably due to you having to dispute the readings.
    Or sit and hope?

• Quote Originally Posted by Tuttut View Post
    Or sit and hope?
    Hi @Tuttut
    It takes up to six weeks for opening readings to be verified and the final bill from previous supplier to arrive.
    But if the previous supplier disputes those readings - often because they've been estimated differently by the energy regulator - then that can take 12 weeks to resolve.
    I've checked this out with our Member services team. They can see that we sent disputed readings to Solarplicity on 27 November, and they've not replied.
    We'll chase them up
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Quote Originally Posted by Tuttut View Post
    Or sit and hope?
    Hi @Tuttut
    It takes up to six weeks for opening readings to be verified and the final bill from previous supplier to arrive.
    But if the previous supplier disputes those readings - often because they've been estimated differently by the energy regulator - then that can take 12 weeks to resolve.
    I've checked this out with our Member services team. They can see that we sent disputed readings to Solarplicity on 27 November, and they've not replied.
    We'll chase them up

• Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    hi tutt
    Photographs of meter readings 7 or 8 times and manually uploading readings count for nothing? I have done everything and more I.e spending hours of my time trying to get my money back. How can photos be disputed?
    My advice to everyone cancel direct debits straight away if your in credit when you switch. Let criminal energy companies chase you for the money. Take photos of meter readings for proof. Photos on mobiles have date and time stamped in the data.
    Meanwhile I have not had a bill or statement from pure planet for months while this gas dispute is sorted out. Nothing to do with the electricity but no bill or statement for electricity.
    It seems to me the small energy companies are in cahoots. Very clever people can corrupt the system to steal customers money. I'm on the ball with my energy supply but the elderly and infirm fall for it time and time again. Sick world!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Hi @Tuttut
    We'll chase them up
    How can photos be disputed? What's the point of uploading photos?
    So the regulator is screwing everyone's switch and meter readings? Hmmm
    hi tutt
    Photographs of meter readings 7 or 8 times and manually uploading readings count for nothing? I have done everything and more I.e spending hours of my time trying to get my money back. How can photos be disputed?
    My advice to everyone cancel direct debits straight away if your in credit when you switch. Let criminal energy companies chase you for the money. Take photos of meter readings for proof. Photos on mobiles have date and time stamped in the data.
    Meanwhile I have not had a bill or statement from pure planet for months while this gas dispute is sorted out. Nothing to do with the electricity but no bill or statement for electricity.
    It seems to me the small energy companies are in cahoots. Very clever people can corrupt the system to steal customers money. I'm on the ball with my energy supply but the elderly and infirm fall for it time and time again. Sick world!

- - - Updated - - -

Hi @Tuttut
    We'll chase them up

• hi tuttut
    Yes is the answer to your final question.
    The point of photos is to support your figures if there is a dispute, it's called evidence.
    I doubt anything I can write will placate you.
    Maybe you should have had some more communication from PP, if only to aid your innner calm. I don't know.
    Contact your old supplier, tell them that you hope the reading will be verified, but you want them to work out approximately what the final balance would be if they hypothetically used those readings. They'll tell you they can't accept those readings and you'll tell them that's OK you just want a figure if those readings were used hypothetically.
    They'll give you an approximate final balance, if it's more than one of your previous direct debit amounts in your favour recall one of the dd's from the bank, then sit down and calmly reflect on the statement you made about criminal energy companies.
    The bureaucracy stinks but it's there to protect both parties.

- - - Updated - - -

• hi tuttut
    The point of photos is to support your figures if there is a dispute, it's called evidence.
    Maybe you should have had some more communication from PP, if only to aid your innner calm. I don't know.
    Contact your old supplier, tell them that you hope the reading will be verified, but you want them to work out approximately what the final balance would be if they hypothetically used those readings. They'll tell you they can't accept those readings and you'll tell them that's OK you just want a figure if those readings were used hypothetically.
    They'll give you an approximate final balance, if it's more than one of your previous direct debit amounts in your favour recall one of the dd's from the bank, then sit down and calmly reflect on the statement you made about criminal energy companies.

- - - Updated - - -

hi tuttut
    Solarplicity gave me a final bill in September which was correct. It was only when I asked for my credit back 6 weeks later that they decided to give me a hugely inflated new final bill. Reason being pure planet gave wrong reading. Even after photos was uploaded to both suppliers. Solarplicity said look at your first bill from pure planet, see they have the same wrong reading! How come my switch for electricity from powerhouse to pureplanet went smoothly?
    Do you not think its criminal to keep hold of money that does not belong to you? How can the regulator change peoples meter readings? I will write to the regulator for an explanation and get back to you with the answer.
    Somehow I can't see the elderly or infirm or low I.q taking the steps I have, how convenient for the energy companies.
    Solarplicity is a dreadful company just read trustpilot and I'm sure they will blame the regulator as well.
    hi tuttut
    Solarplicity gave me a final bill in September which was correct. It was only when I asked for my credit back 6 weeks later that they decided to give me a hugely inflated new final bill. Reason being pure planet gave wrong reading. Even after photos was uploaded to both suppliers. Solarplicity said look at your first bill from pure planet, see they have the same wrong reading! How come my switch for electricity from powerhouse to pureplanet went smoothly?
    Do you not think its criminal to keep hold of money that does not belong to you? How can the regulator change peoples meter readings? I will write to the regulator for an explanation and get back to you with the answer.
    Somehow I can't see the elderly or infirm or low I.q taking the steps I have, how convenient for the energy companies.
    Solarplicity is a dreadful company just read trustpilot and I'm sure they will blame the regulator as well.

• hi tuttut
    1.Were the readings the same on the PP statement?
    2. How much different was the unit price at solarplicity from PP's price? (for each fuel if it applies to both)
    3.How many units different was it from what you expected? (for each fuel if it applies to both)
    It's still in dispute presumably?
  • hi tuttut
    2. How much different was the unit price at solarplicity from PP's price? (for each fuel if it applies to both)
    3.How many units different was it from what you expected? (for each fuel if it applies to both)

hi tuttut
    Presumably haha, what's up? You asked me those rates questions months ago. Short memory?
    Anyways I have had reply from Solarplicity which I will now quote "Hello

We have not been contacted by Pure Planet to change the closing read. As things stand there is a debt of £127.57 on this account. Please ask Pure Planet to create an opening read dispute as we are not able to make any changes without this."
    I have also sent them another photo of my reading.
    So who do I claim compensation from? Pure planet? Solarplicity? The regulator? Why are pure planet causing me so much distress and worry? This really does feel like some kind of fit up. Thanks
    hi tuttut
    Presumably haha, what's up? You asked me those rates questions months ago. Short memory?
    Anyways I have had reply from Solarplicity which I will now quote "Hello

We have not been contacted by Pure Planet to change the closing read. As things stand there is a debt of £127.57 on this account. Please ask Pure Planet to create an opening read dispute as we are not able to make any changes without this."
    I have also sent them another photo of my reading.
    So who do I claim compensation from? Pure planet? Solarplicity? The regulator? Why are pure planet causing me so much distress and worry? This really does feel like some kind of fit up. Thanks

• Who do I claim compensation from?

Ok i switched to pure planet from Solarplicity and powerhouse in September. Electricity went through fine with powerhouse reimbursing my credit in October.
    Solarplicity issued me with my final correct bill in September. November comes and I'm still waiting to be reimbursed by Solarplicity for my credit back.I'm always in credit. I contacted Solarplicity and was informed that pure planet had sent the grossly wrong opening reading and was advised to contact pure planet to open a dispute. The wrong opening readings meant that instead of Solarplicity oweing me 100 quid it now looked like I owed them 130 quid. I have sent photos to both Solarplicity and pure planet many many times.
    So Iv complained to both companies and pure planet many times says they will sort it. However today I receive this email from Solarplicity
    "Hello

This is over 4 months from my switch.

I really can't believe what's happening. Now I'm in the process of screenshoting all my conversations on this community and the bot page on the app to prove I have informed pure planet to do opening read dispute. Ridiculous. Why should I do all the work for others mistakes? Photos are timestamped and both Solarplicity and pure planet have received many true accurate photos.tut tut

So my questions are to the community who do I claim compensation off when i hand in my dossier to the ombudsmen? Which review sites should I leave my reviews of pure planet on? And are there any other suggestions of anything else that might stop this nightmare? If pure planet does not do its job then Solarplicity may get debt collections and my credit score will be affected. I refuse to pay Solarplicity for gas I have not used.
  • Ok i switched to pure planet from Solarplicity and powerhouse in September. Electricity went through fine with powerhouse reimbursing my credit in October.
    Solarplicity issued me with my final correct bill in September. November comes and I'm still waiting to be reimbursed by Solarplicity for my credit back.I'm always in credit. I contacted Solarplicity and was informed that pure planet had sent the grossly wrong opening reading and was advised to contact pure planet to open a dispute. The wrong opening readings meant that instead of Solarplicity oweing me 100 quid it now looked like I owed them 130 quid. I have sent photos to both Solarplicity and pure planet many many times.
    So Iv complained to both companies and pure planet many times says they will sort it. However today I receive this email from Solarplicity
    "Hello

This is over 4 months from my switch.

I really can't believe what's happening. Now I'm in the process of screenshoting all my conversations on this community and the bot page on the app to prove I have informed pure planet to do opening read dispute. Ridiculous. Why should I do all the work for others mistakes? Photos are timestamped and both Solarplicity and pure planet have received many true accurate photos.tut tut

So my questions are to the community who do I claim compensation off when i hand in my dossier to the ombudsmen? Which review sites should I leave my reviews of pure planet on? And are there any other suggestions of anything else that might stop this nightmare? If pure planet does not do its job then Solarplicity may get debt collections and my credit score will be affected. I refuse to pay Solarplicity for gas I have not used.

• Quote Originally Posted by Athertons View Post
    Our old supplier still says we are getting gas from them?!? Although pure planet said it’s dual fuel switched in November ‘18 (no issue with electricity just the gas!!)

please help - how do I get in touch with pure planet- I’ve sent a message asking them to call me but not heard anything?

Who’s correct? My old supplier are chasing us for payment???

This nightmare that is not needed!!! 🙈😭😭😭
    Or dear. Read my posts.. Welcome to the nightmare.I Haven't had bill in 3 months...
    I think I'm correct that pure planets was set up by the same marketing team that got virgin mobile to the top of the complaint list but I'm not certain. May be a member of the team can elaborate?
  • Quote Originally Posted by Athertons View Post
    Our old supplier still says we are getting gas from them?!? Although pure planet said it’s dual fuel switched in November ‘18 (no issue with electricity just the gas!!)

please help - how do I get in touch with pure planet- I’ve sent a message asking them to call me but not heard anything?

Who’s correct? My old supplier are chasing us for payment???

This nightmare that is not needed!!! 🙈😭😭😭
    Or dear. Read my posts.. Welcome to the nightmare.I Haven't had bill in 3 months...
    I think I'm correct that pure planets was set up by the same marketing team that got virgin mobile to the top of the complaint list but I'm not certain. May be a member of the team can elaborate?

• Hi Tuttut,

Not hard to feel your frustrations....

I will only comment on what the ombudsman will say and only hope that PP Picks this up sooner rather than let this fester.

The ombudsman will review your evidence advising that if you have been disputing for more than 8 weeks they may be able to help you. Once they have carried out their review, they will send you a draft report which you can then check to make sure you are happy. When you start the process they will lead you through....endeavouring to resolve any deadlock!
  • Hi Tuttut,

Not hard to feel your frustrations....

I will only comment on what the ombudsman will say and only hope that PP Picks this up sooner rather than let this fester.

The ombudsman will review your evidence advising that if you have been disputing for more than 8 weeks they may be able to help you. Once they have carried out their review, they will send you a draft report which you can then check to make sure you are happy. When you start the process they will lead you through....endeavouring to resolve any deadlock!

• Hi tuttut.
    If solarplicity are so adament the readings are wrong then they have the ability to dispute them with the industry regulator that control these things.
    Clearly PP have done their bit as you stated that solar have had readings from them.
    The process is. You send reading to PP. PP send readings to regulator to be verified. Once verified the regulator send them back to PP and solarplicity. If any party disputes the reading then its upto that person/company to raise a dispute.
    So if your happy with the reading PP have used to open/close the relavent account then surly its down to solarplicity to raise the dispute.
    Last edited by Jon1; 12-02-19 at 16:20.
  • Hi tuttut.
    If solarplicity are so adament the readings are wrong then they have the ability to dispute them with the industry regulator that control these things.
    Clearly PP have done their bit as you stated that solar have had readings from them.
    The process is. You send reading to PP. PP send readings to regulator to be verified. Once verified the regulator send them back to PP and solarplicity. If any party disputes the reading then its upto that person/company to raise a dispute.
    So if your happy with the reading PP have used to open/close the relavent account then surly its down to solarplicity to raise the dispute.

• Quote Originally Posted by Jon1 View Post
    Hi tuttut.
    Not happy with the reading pp used, it was grossly exaggerated in Solarplicity favour. Why would Solarplicity dispute having more money?
    Pure planet have not even contacted Solarplicity regarding the wrong opening readings even after all this time. Pure planet informed me they have but they have not. How hard is it correct an erroneous reading?

Clearly pure planet has not done its job. Solarplicity are relying on pure planet to sort out . And as my current supplier the onus is on pure planet.
  • Quote Originally Posted by Jon1 View Post
    Hi tuttut.
    Not happy with the reading pp used, it was grossly exaggerated in Solarplicity favour. Why would Solarplicity dispute having more money?
    Pure planet have not even contacted Solarplicity regarding the wrong opening readings even after all this time. Pure planet informed me they have but they have not. How hard is it correct an erroneous reading?

Clearly pure planet has not done its job. Solarplicity are relying on pure planet to sort out . And as my current supplier the onus is on pure planet.

• If PP have raised a dispute then this can take 12 weeks for the regulator to decide upon. The crackpot system means PP cant simply change the figure as it has to go via the regulator.
    For confirmation you need to go on the ofgem website and have a read up on what time frame is allowed/used before making a complaint to ofgem.
    If PP and solarplicity are using the same readings then those readings have been decided upon by the regulator.
  • If PP have raised a dispute then this can take 12 weeks for the regulator to decide upon. The crackpot system means PP cant simply change the figure as it has to go via the regulator.
    For confirmation you need to go on the ofgem website and have a read up on what time frame is allowed/used before making a complaint to ofgem.
    If PP and solarplicity are using the same readings then those readings have been decided upon by the regulator.

• Tuttut, as you said in a previous post I have a short memory.
    As far as I can see the disputed readings process continues. If PP say they have raised a dispute then in my opinion (see below) they will have.
    The regulator has caused the "disputed readings" to be submitted as marc explained to you.
    Although I understand your frustration I think you are going to have to wait for the results of the dispute before you take any action.
    Something has clearly gone awry with the regulators reading, it's usually caused by a change of meter or the wrong meter info being used. The last time I used the word presumably it didn't go down well with you, so this time I'll ask directly, have those factors been looked at?

I've read through all my previous replies, and although I would be perfectly happy for you to quote any of them should this ever go to the Ombudsman, you need to bear in mind that as a customer of PP but not a representative my replies, and those of other community members don't represent PP, they are my opinions. I might equally have said I think you can cure all of this by putting your head in a bowl of custard, but it wouldn't be the opinion of PP.

Feel free to screenshot this. @Marc Marc's reply does however carry weight, he works for PP.
    You can't be charged for gas you haven't used, I'm not sure what compensation you feel entitled to, as I see it you haven't had any losses yet, and Solarplicity haven't yet been contacted with corrected readings because it's still being investigated.
    Your concern about your credit rating is valid, to cover that you need to send Solarplicity a communication asking them to put the account on hold until this is sorted (it sounds like they've done that anyway?)

I looked at @Marc response and your figures
    We sent your gas reading of 3,727 to be checked, and an estimate of 4,256 was returned to both suppliers to use instead.
    4256-327=529 cu.m
    Old supplier 4.2 per unit 9p a day standing charge
    Pure planet 2.7 unit rate plus member fee.
    (from your previous post where I asked you about the prices sorry had to find it as short memory) you claim Solar was 4.2 and PP was 2.7, but PP hasn't had a rate that low since October? Did you join before then?
    to be fairer I'm going to use 2.9 and 2.7 for the moment which gives a difference of either 1.5p or 1.3p x approx 5900kWh= about £77 or £88, but Solar claim you owe £127 so it seems on the face of it you could make a payment of about £40 to £50 to Solar in the interim, and that way once resolved you'll owe them very little.
    later edit
    I forgot to add that the title of your post is incorrect, you haven't paid Solarplicity yet so they can't reimburse you.
    Last edited by woz; 12-02-19 at 17:40.
  • Tuttut, as you said in a previous post I have a short memory.
    As far as I can see the disputed readings process continues. If PP say they have raised a dispute then in my opinion (see below) they will have.
    The regulator has caused the "disputed readings" to be submitted as marc explained to you.
    Although I understand your frustration I think you are going to have to wait for the results of the dispute before you take any action.
    Something has clearly gone awry with the regulators reading, it's usually caused by a change of meter or the wrong meter info being used. The last time I used the word presumably it didn't go down well with you, so this time I'll ask directly, have those factors been looked at?

I've read through all my previous replies, and although I would be perfectly happy for you to quote any of them should this ever go to the Ombudsman, you need to bear in mind that as a customer of PP but not a representative my replies, and those of other community members don't represent PP, they are my opinions. I might equally have said I think you can cure all of this by putting your head in a bowl of custard, but it wouldn't be the opinion of PP.

Feel free to screenshot this. @Marc Marc's reply does however carry weight, he works for PP.
    You can't be charged for gas you haven't used, I'm not sure what compensation you feel entitled to, as I see it you haven't had any losses yet, and Solarplicity haven't yet been contacted with corrected readings because it's still being investigated.
    Your concern about your credit rating is valid, to cover that you need to send Solarplicity a communication asking them to put the account on hold until this is sorted (it sounds like they've done that anyway?)

I looked at @Marc response and your figures
    We sent your gas reading of 3,727 to be checked, and an estimate of 4,256 was returned to both suppliers to use instead.
    4256-327=529 cu.m
    Old supplier 4.2 per unit 9p a day standing charge
    Pure planet 2.7 unit rate plus member fee.
    (from your previous post where I asked you about the prices sorry had to find it as short memory) you claim Solar was 4.2 and PP was 2.7, but PP hasn't had a rate that low since October? Did you join before then?
    to be fairer I'm going to use 2.9 and 2.7 for the moment which gives a difference of either 1.5p or 1.3p x approx 5900kWh= about £77 or £88, but Solar claim you owe £127 so it seems on the face of it you could make a payment of about £40 to £50 to Solar in the interim, and that way once resolved you'll owe them very little.
    later edit
    I forgot to add that the title of your post is incorrect, you haven't paid Solarplicity yet so they can't reimburse you.

• Hi @Tuttut

I've flagged this up with our Member services team again today.
    Appreciate that you're frustrated but as I replied earlier the disputed readings were sent on 27 November.
    We chased this up for you on 7 February. There was no reply from Solarplicity.
    My colleague in Member services just called them 5 minutes ago to chase them up again. She was told there was nobody at Solarplicity in their office today to deal with disputed gas readings, and to call them tomorrow.
    We'll call them again tomorrow.

Have you made a complaint to Solarplicity yet? It may hurry them along.

(BTW I've merged your posts into one thread - this is to avoid duplicate replies around the community in different places, which is confusing for other Members ).

• Hi @Tuttut

Appreciate that you're frustrated but as I replied earlier the disputed readings were sent on 27 November.
    My colleague in Member services just called them 5 minutes ago to chase them up again. She was told there was nobody at Solarplicity in their office today to deal with disputed gas readings, and to call them tomorrow.

(BTW I've merged your posts into one thread - this is to avoid duplicate replies around the community in different places, which is confusing for other Members ).

• Woz I was not having a go at you. The rates don't matter as I only want my credit back from Solarplicity. I was in credit! If i leave pure planet, going on the ridiculous readings, pure planet will owe me after 4 months supply!

- - - Updated - - -

Hi @Tuttut

Thanks marc.
    When are you going to contact the regulator whom you have enlightened me are responsible for this mess.
    Why contact Solarplicity at all?.
    I complained to Solarplicity 10 weeks ago. Surely the regulators database needs to be updated?
    Send the regulator the photos. Why don't you report Solarplicity. What you going to do when Solarplicity does not reply to you? This needs sorting before the 12 weeks.
    I have already made a complaint to pure planet 10 weeks ago and have screenshots. It's obvious that I'm not the only one this has happened to.
    Why don't we make a joint complaint to/about the regulator? Maybe we should appear on the john Lewis tv program to try to end this madness? Its just not cricket.
    Thanks again
  • Woz I was not having a go at you. The rates don't matter as I only want my credit back from Solarplicity. I was in credit! If i leave pure planet, going on the ridiculous readings, pure planet will owe me after 4 months supply!

- - - Updated - - -

Hi @Tuttut

Thanks marc.
    When are you going to contact the regulator whom you have enlightened me are responsible for this mess.
    Why contact Solarplicity at all?.
    I complained to Solarplicity 10 weeks ago. Surely the regulators database needs to be updated?
    Send the regulator the photos. Why don't you report Solarplicity. What you going to do when Solarplicity does not reply to you? This needs sorting before the 12 weeks.
    I have already made a complaint to pure planet 10 weeks ago and have screenshots. It's obvious that I'm not the only one this has happened to.
    Why don't we make a joint complaint to/about the regulator? Maybe we should appear on the john Lewis tv program to try to end this madness? Its just not cricket.
    Thanks again

• Good morning @Tuttut
    Jo from our Member services team has got hold of someone at Solarplicity this morning. Good news! They've agreed the opening reading of 3727.
    Once they've returned validated readings to us we'll be able to send you an amended statement.
    Obviously we're now waiting for Solarplicity to send those.

• Good morning @Tuttut
    Jo from our Member services team has got hold of someone at Solarplicity this morning. Good news! They've agreed the opening reading of 3727.
    Once they've returned validated readings to us we'll be able to send you an amended statement.
    Obviously we're now waiting for Solarplicity to send those.

• Hi I switched from spark energy in October & had quite a bit of credit owing like the person above spark now want a meter reading of when we changed how can I do this please
  • Hi I switched from spark energy in October & had quite a bit of credit owing like the person above spark now want a meter reading of when we changed how can I do this please

• Quote Originally Posted by Honeyyvonne View Post
    Hi I switched from spark energy in October & had quite a bit of credit owing like the person above spark now want a meter reading of when we changed how can I do this please
    Hello honeyyvonne.

Sadly spark energy went bust in november so im guessing the person who wants a reading is from OVO energy. On the usage page of the app will be your opening readings.
    Also i would look on the ofgem website to familiarise yourself with your rights in these circumstanes. Ovo energy who took over spark customers now owe you the money.

Speaking of going bust, solorplicity were banned last week from taking on new customers for the next 3mths due to the level of service they provide, and being deliberately awkward to switching customers. This level of intervention by ofgem sadly tends to not end well.....
    Last edited by Jon1; 01-03-19 at 18:11.
  • Quote Originally Posted by Honeyyvonne View Post
    Hi I switched from spark energy in October & had quite a bit of credit owing like the person above spark now want a meter reading of when we changed how can I do this please
    Hello honeyyvonne.

Sadly spark energy went bust in november so im guessing the person who wants a reading is from OVO energy. On the usage page of the app will be your opening readings.
    Also i would look on the ofgem website to familiarise yourself with your rights in these circumstanes. Ovo energy who took over spark customers now owe you the money.

Speaking of going bust, solorplicity were banned last week from taking on new customers for the next 3mths due to the level of service they provide, and being deliberately awkward to switching customers. This level of intervention by ofgem sadly tends to not end well.....