• Valentine’s Day! 💕💏💖💓💘💝❤️

No, I’m not a fan either, don’t worry, but just received my annual card thru the post 💌📮off my Dogs Trust sponsor dog 😂❤️💕🐾🐶. Delightful👍💕, so was wondering, for fun, who is your secret guilty pleasure? Your celebrity crush? Maybe it’s changed over the years, maybe it’s someone you admire. I don’t really have one BUT if had to choose.........

Years ago, don’t larf, it was Radio Ones Gary Davies 😂😂😂💕. I said don’t larf! He was a big pin up back in the eighties, and known as Medallion Man, inviting thousands of screaming girls (yes me and my school friend included!) to his summer roadshows😂! Those were the days!

George Clooney of course 🤭👍💝, and the absolutely perfect Alijaz from Strictly 💃🏻🕺

My guiity pleasure is probably a little bit of the lovely, the perfect, Aled Jones ⛄️😂. I said stop larfing!!!!!!!!!

............and yours? Don’t be shy!
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • No, I’m not a fan either, don’t worry, but just received my annual card thru the post 💌📮off my Dogs Trust sponsor dog 😂❤️💕🐾🐶. Delightful👍💕, so was wondering, for fun, who is your secret guilty pleasure? Your celebrity crush? Maybe it’s changed over the years, maybe it’s someone you admire. I don’t really have one BUT if had to choose.........

Years ago, don’t larf, it was Radio Ones Gary Davies 😂😂😂💕. I said don’t larf! He was a big pin up back in the eighties, and known as Medallion Man, inviting thousands of screaming girls (yes me and my school friend included!) to his summer roadshows😂! Those were the days!

George Clooney of course 🤭👍💝, and the absolutely perfect Alijaz from Strictly 💃🏻🕺

My guiity pleasure is probably a little bit of the lovely, the perfect, Aled Jones ⛄️😂. I said stop larfing!!!!!!!!!

............and yours? Don’t be shy!

WALT WHITMAN
  • Hmmm this is a dangerous situation for many men. But i will go with an oldie from my youthful 20 something days.
    Sherry springfied.
    But to be honest it was proberly the nurses outfit that did it.Name:  G92737_b.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  34.5 KB
  • Hmmm this is a dangerous situation for many men. But i will go with an oldie from my youthful 20 something days.
    Sherry springfied.
    But to be honest it was proberly the nurses outfit that did it.Name:  G92737_b.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  34.5 KB
  • Thanks Jonny! Can’t say I’m familiar with her, but guessing an actress. Looks pretty.

WALT WHITMAN
  • Thanks Jonny! Can’t say I’m familiar with her, but guessing an actress. Looks pretty.

WALT WHITMAN
  • Hey, if we’re doing pictures ........... 😂😂😂❤️📸........

Name:  B9200AF1-9087-483C-89C5-699C9842ADC1.jpeg
Views: 24
Size:  56.5 KB

Gary back in his day

Name:  DF529654-DCA1-48E2-B26F-81040EBBFE53.png
Views: 23
Size:  224.6 KB

Ahhhh the lovely Aled (don’t even go there!)

Name:  6592B76C-79C2-43C4-A0DC-D5E8727F8A9C.jpeg
Size:  37.8 KB

If thats not perfect, I dunno what is! 💕💕💕💕💕💕💓💓💓💓💓🕺

WALT WHITMAN
  • Hey, if we’re doing pictures ........... 😂😂😂❤️📸........

Name:  B9200AF1-9087-483C-89C5-699C9842ADC1.jpeg
Size:  56.5 KB

Gary back in his day

Name:  DF529654-DCA1-48E2-B26F-81040EBBFE53.png
Views: 23
Size:  224.6 KB

Ahhhh the lovely Aled (don’t even go there!)

Name:  6592B76C-79C2-43C4-A0DC-D5E8727F8A9C.jpeg
Size:  37.8 KB

If thats not perfect, I dunno what is! 💕💕💕💕💕💕💓💓💓💓💓🕺

WALT WHITMAN
  • Quote Originally Posted by Bev View Post
    Thanks Jonny! Can’t say I’m familiar with her, but guessing an actress. Looks pretty.
    Rose to fame in E.R. with george and co.
    Thanks Jonny! Can’t say I’m familiar with her, but guessing an actress. Looks pretty.
    Rose to fame in E.R. with george and co.
  • OMG with George! Know of the series indeed 👍👍👍, Thanks Jon

WALT WHITMAN
  • OMG with George! Know of the series indeed 👍👍👍, Thanks Jon

WALT WHITMAN
  • Demi Moore during the time of the film Ghost. Where is a potters wheel when you need one. Also slightly husky edge to her voice, she cud moonlight on the phone too.Patrick Swayze, lucky lad!
  • Demi Moore during the time of the film Ghost. Where is a potters wheel when you need one. Also slightly husky edge to her voice, she cud moonlight on the phone too.Patrick Swayze, lucky lad!
  • Thanks Daspy, ah the lovely Swayze bless him ⚰️. I’d say lucky Demi!!!!! 😂💕👍

WALT WHITMAN
  • Thanks Daspy, ah the lovely Swayze bless him ⚰️. I’d say lucky Demi!!!!! 😂💕👍

WALT WHITMAN
    Thanks Daspy, ah the lovely Swayze bless him ⚰️. I’d say lucky Demi!!!!! 😂💕👍
    I believe they say it's in the eye of the beholder. Oh yes and those Righteous Bros too. Imagine havin' to have a sing song every time you used your potters wheel!
    Thanks Daspy, ah the lovely Swayze bless him ⚰️. I’d say lucky Demi!!!!! 😂💕👍
    I believe they say it's in the eye of the beholder. Oh yes and those Righteous Bros too. Imagine havin' to have a sing song every time you used your potters wheel!
  • Bev!!!
    I can't believe you never watched ER, particularly since that's what pushed George to fame and fortune, mind you it might have helped if Jon had typed Stringfield instead of Springfield, but I'll forgive that since it was such a great show...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bev View Post
  • Bev!!!
    I can't believe you never watched ER, particularly since that's what pushed George to fame and fortune, mind you it might have helped if Jon had typed Stringfield instead of Springfield, but I'll forgive that since it was such a great show...
  • Yeah Jon 🙄🙄🙄😂😂😂😂😂! I was thinking she was Dustys daughter 😂😂😂😂😂!

yeah, never bothered with ER Wozeeta, not one for American dramas, despite the Clooney 💕💕💕

WALT WHITMAN
  • Yeah Jon 🙄🙄🙄😂😂😂😂😂! I was thinking she was Dustys daughter 😂😂😂😂😂!

yeah, never bothered with ER Wozeeta, not one for American dramas, despite the Clooney 💕💕💕

WALT WHITMAN
  • What!!! never bothered with ER!!
    I'm almost (but not quite) speechless..
    Name:  george_clooney-74.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  17.9 KB

Yeah Jon ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿ ½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï ¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½! I was thinking she was Dustys daughter ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿ ½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½!

yeah, never bothered with ER Wozeeta, not one for American dramas, despite the Clooney ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿ ½ï¿½
  • What!!! never bothered with ER!!
    I'm almost (but not quite) speechless..
    Name:  george_clooney-74.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  17.9 KB

Yeah Jon ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿ ½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï ¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½! I was thinking she was Dustys daughter ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿ ½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½!

yeah, never bothered with ER Wozeeta, not one for American dramas, despite the Clooney ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿ ½ï¿½
  • Why don’t my doctors ever look like that?! 🔥🔥🔥🔥😂😂😂😂😂💓💓💓🠒“💓💓💓💓

WALT WHITMAN
  • Why don’t my doctors ever look like that?! 🔥🔥🔥🔥😂😂😂😂😂💓💓💓🠒“💓💓💓💓

WALT WHITMAN