• Pure Planet app update - download version 7.17.4

Hi everyone

Just to let you know we’ve got an updated version of your Pure Planet app.

Version number 7.17.14 has some bug fixes. Head to the App Store or Google Play to download it.

We’ve fixed the error affecting some Members who changed their Direct Debit payment date where the app was displaying two payment dates in one month.

And the software bug which affected meter readings over a weekend recently.

There’s also a fix for the ‘blue screen’ being shown to Members who do not yet have an opening meter reading

That’s it for now. Thanks as ever to those who spotted a bug a flagged it up in the community.
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Hi everyone

Just to let you know we’ve got an updated version of your Pure Planet app.

Version number 7.17.14 has some bug fixes. Head to the App Store or Google Play to download it.

We’ve fixed the error affecting some Members who changed their Direct Debit payment date where the app was displaying two payment dates in one month.

And the software bug which affected meter readings over a weekend recently.

There’s also a fix for the ‘blue screen’ being shown to Members who do not yet have an opening meter reading

That’s it for now. Thanks as ever to those who spotted a bug a flagged it up in the community.

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Hi Marc, I am using the latest App and thought I would let you know the App will sometimes just shut itself down randomly. It doesn't seem to follow a pattern that I can identify at the moment.
  • Hi Marc, I am using the latest App and thought I would let you know the App will sometimes just shut itself down randomly. It doesn't seem to follow a pattern that I can identify at the moment.
  • Hi @Knobby
    Do you mean that it crashes? What mobile and version of the OS are you using?

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Hi @Knobby
    Do you mean that it crashes? What mobile and version of the OS are you using?

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​