• Not Received bonus for recommending a new user

Hi
    Why have I not received the £25 vouchers the you promise for recommending another person. It's been over 2months now and still nothing.

Ray
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi
    Why have I not received the £25 vouchers the you promise for recommending another person. It's been over 2months now and still nothing.

Ray
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

hi welshwizzard13 with 2 z's
    if you go to help in the app type "message the team and send all the details of whe/when you referred, someone will check it out.
    Have you checked your email to see if you possibly missed the voucher?
  • hi welshwizzard13 with 2 z's
    if you go to help in the app type "message the team and send all the details of whe/when you referred, someone will check it out.
    Have you checked your email to see if you possibly missed the voucher?

• Best Answer

Go into the app, click the 'Refer friends get £25' planet, in the subsequent page that loads, look at the section 'See how many friends.....' Any you have referred should be pink. Click 'Check Status' then scroll down a bit. It should give the number of Successful, Pending and Unsuccessful referrals including their name and date rewarded if the email has been sent.
  • Go into the app, click the 'Refer friends get £25' planet, in the subsequent page that loads, look at the section 'See how many friends.....' Any you have referred should be pink. Click 'Check Status' then scroll down a bit. It should give the number of Successful, Pending and Unsuccessful referrals including their name and date rewarded if the email has been sent.

• Quote Originally Posted by welshwizzard13 View Post
    Hi

Ray
    Hi @welshwizzard13
    Great tips from @woz and @Jenam93
    Also - it's worth checking that they'e actually come on supply with PP
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Quote Originally Posted by welshwizzard13 View Post
    Hi

Ray
    Hi @welshwizzard13
    Great tips from @woz and @Jenam93
    Also - it's worth checking that they'e actually come on supply with PP
    Community Manager - Pure Planet