• £25 vouchers

I've still not received my £25 Amazon vouchers neither has the person I introduced to pure planet , energy good ,response very slow , had one reply saying send details ,so I did , still no response .Why is it energy companies promise so much and delver so little
  • I've still not received my £25 Amazon vouchers neither has the person I introduced to pure planet , energy good ,response very slow , had one reply saying send details ,so I did , still no response .Why is it energy companies promise so much and delver so little

• Quote Originally Posted by Negaozinho View Post
    I've still not received my £25 Amazon vouchers neither has the person I introduced to pure planet , energy good ,response very slow , had one reply saying send details ,so I did , still no response .Why is it energy companies promise so much and delver so little
    Hi there
    When did the switch take place? You should get an email almost immediately after their first payment has been taken. Check your spam folders as Gmail in particular tends to like putting them in there.

I don't think PP have ever promised that their customer service responses will be immediate and it is well known in their welcome pack and other correspondence that they do not have a call centre. They do promise, however, that their energy is clean and cheaper than the Big Six - which is certainly true.
    Hi there
    When did the switch take place? You should get an email almost immediately after their first payment has been taken. Check your spam folders as Gmail in particular tends to like putting them in there.

I don't think PP have ever promised that their customer service responses will be immediate and it is well known in their welcome pack and other correspondence that they do not have a call centre. They do promise, however, that their energy is clean and cheaper than the Big Six - which is certainly true.

I've still not received my £25 Amazon vouchers neither has the person I introduced to pure planet
    Hi @Negaozinho
    Welcome to the community!
    Have you seen this post all about Amazon vouchers? It may help
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
    I've still not received my £25 Amazon vouchers neither has the person I introduced to pure planet
    Hi @Negaozinho
    Welcome to the community!
    Have you seen this post all about Amazon vouchers? It may help
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​