• Random Ideas

Hi Folks,

Hope you've all had a good week and not too snowed in wherever you are. I've had a couple of thoughts and hope you don't mind me sharing them.

I read in one post that some people who had switched over to PP saw their charges go up a little and felt that they had been conned and then left. Because PP charge at cost price, I wondered if it is possible for the energy prices to be displayed on the website, offering complete transparency to those considering moving to PP.

My other thought was about the reward system. Great to hear that folks will be able to gift their points to a charity but I wanted to ask about the Amazon Vouchers. As an ethical company, would PP consider maybe offering vouchers for a different company perhaps? I really hope that this isn't considered a criticism at all as it is a brilliant scheme but I do feel that there are so many companies out there, particularly online, who sell ethical goods from foods to cleaning products, gifts and clothing.

Feel free to throw rotten tomatoes.

Have a great week-end y'all
    Nanny O
  • Hi Folks,

Hope you've all had a good week and not too snowed in wherever you are. I've had a couple of thoughts and hope you don't mind me sharing them.

I read in one post that some people who had switched over to PP saw their charges go up a little and felt that they had been conned and then left. Because PP charge at cost price, I wondered if it is possible for the energy prices to be displayed on the website, offering complete transparency to those considering moving to PP.

My other thought was about the reward system. Great to hear that folks will be able to gift their points to a charity but I wanted to ask about the Amazon Vouchers. As an ethical company, would PP consider maybe offering vouchers for a different company perhaps? I really hope that this isn't considered a criticism at all as it is a brilliant scheme but I do feel that there are so many companies out there, particularly online, who sell ethical goods from foods to cleaning products, gifts and clothing.

Feel free to throw rotten tomatoes.

Have a great week-end y'all
    Nanny O
  • Good points Nanny πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
  • Good points Nanny πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
  • As the thread is 'Random Ideas' I've been thinking which food items would I struggle to 'live' without. I enjoy steak but to reduce methane output could increase mycoprotein and fish consumption gladly. However if the warming planet prevented the growth of garlic or peppercorns. That might just be a game changer for me. Most/all savoury dishes I eat have either or both in or on them. Mustard is up there too. Anyone else got their own food item 'red line' ( to coin an overused recent phrase ). That used to be caused by not having enough suncream applied but not anymore. Food thoughts gratefully received.
  • As the thread is 'Random Ideas' I've been thinking which food items would I struggle to 'live' without. I enjoy steak but to reduce methane output could increase mycoprotein and fish consumption gladly. However if the warming planet prevented the growth of garlic or peppercorns. That might just be a game changer for me. Most/all savoury dishes I eat have either or both in or on them. Mustard is up there too. Anyone else got their own food item 'red line' ( to coin an overused recent phrase ). That used to be caused by not having enough suncream applied but not anymore. Food thoughts gratefully received.