• Referrals

Good morning,
    I gave my brother in law my referral code but when he went to sign up he said that he couldn’t find anywhere to put it in. How can we get our £25 vouchers as promised?
    Thank you.
    Tom
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Good morning,
    I gave my brother in law my referral code but when he went to sign up he said that he couldn’t find anywhere to put it in. How can we get our £25 vouchers as promised?
    Thank you.
    Tom
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Quote Originally Posted by tompurcell View Post
    Good morning,
    Thank you.
    Tom
    Hi Tom

Welcome to the community!

There's a whole thread on these community pages about referrals - the most relevant one may be

"Just to add if you followed the link correctly then there is no need to input the code as its already imbedded in the link. Your email voucher will arrive 2 days after your switch is complete."

Hope that helps

Stephen
  • Quote Originally Posted by tompurcell View Post
    Good morning,
    Thank you.
    Tom
    Hi Tom

Welcome to the community!

There's a whole thread on these community pages about referrals - the most relevant one may be

"Just to add if you followed the link correctly then there is no need to input the code as its already imbedded in the link. Your email voucher will arrive 2 days after your switch is complete."

Hope that helps

Stephen

• Thanks for taking the time Stephen.
    Doesn't help unfortunately as I think that he went to the web site direct where there wasn't a place to include the referral code which I'd emailed him, thinking that this was enough.
    Best wishes,
    Tom
  • Thanks for taking the time Stephen.
    Doesn't help unfortunately as I think that he went to the web site direct where there wasn't a place to include the referral code which I'd emailed him, thinking that this was enough.
    Best wishes,
    Tom

Thanks for taking the time Stephen.
    Best wishes,
    Tom
    Well I guess he could cancel the switch and start again from your link!!??
    Thanks for taking the time Stephen.
    Best wishes,
    Tom
    Well I guess he could cancel the switch and start again from your link!!??