• App-based Smartmeter ?

My son recently got a smart meter. This involves another gadget lying around, and needing to be plugged in. Is there a Smart Meter which enables its readout to be accessed via a phone app ?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • My son recently got a smart meter. This involves another gadget lying around, and needing to be plugged in. Is there a Smart Meter which enables its readout to be accessed via a phone app ?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hello tonyp,

I asked @Marc about the arrangements for the In-home display and he responded as follows:

Hi Lenny

You can have an IHD if you want, but yes our plan is to have the exact same info in the PP app, so people won't need an IHD.
  • Hello tonyp,

I asked @Marc about the arrangements for the In-home display and he responded as follows:

Hi Lenny

You can have an IHD if you want, but yes our plan is to have the exact same info in the PP app, so people won't need an IHD.

• I seem to remember e.on had an app which received smart meter info- I have no idea what happened to it though, or whether they still offer it.
    I'd want a backup though..
    I'm hoping some of the data will be accessible by zigbee in the fullness of time, so perhaps it will come.
  • I seem to remember e.on had an app which received smart meter info- I have no idea what happened to it though, or whether they still offer it.
    I'd want a backup though..
    I'm hoping some of the data will be accessible by zigbee in the fullness of time, so perhaps it will come.