• Adding response post to a thread you created....

It can't seem to be done.

I wanted to put a reply to a thread I put a poll up in, but it always just added it to the starting post I had made rather than as a new post.

Is this intentional or a use case not thought of?
  • It can't seem to be done.

I wanted to put a reply to a thread I put a poll up in, but it always just added it to the starting post I had made rather than as a new post.

Is this intentional or a use case not thought of?
  • Hi @Jenam93
    I think I follow. Your second post appears in the same as the first? Rather than as a separate post?
    This is a default setting to prevent spam.
    You know the kind I mean - "I earned $$$$$$$ working from home, click this link to find out more".
    Spammers go into communities and post a few dozen posts all over the place and then are never seen again!

What I do is change this setting for trusted users

Where's the poll, BTW?
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Hi @Jenam93
    I think I follow. Your second post appears in the same as the first? Rather than as a separate post?
    You know the kind I mean - "I earned $$$$$$$ working from home, click this link to find out more".
    Spammers go into communities and post a few dozen posts all over the place and then are never seen again!

Where's the poll, BTW?

• Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Hi @Jenam93

Where's the poll, BTW?
    Ok, I get the reasons why

Poll is on EVs:
    https://community.purepla.net/thread...your-household
  • Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Hi @Jenam93

Where's the poll, BTW?
    Ok, I get the reasons why

Poll is on EVs:
    https://community.purepla.net/thread...your-household
  • Quote Originally Posted by Jenam93 View Post
    Fantastic poll @Jenam93

• Quote Originally Posted by Jenam93 View Post
    Fantastic poll @Jenam93