• I'm having the same issues too ... how do we submit our meter readings if the app isn't working?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by chelseageezer; 25-01-19 at 13:18. Reason: Add screenshot of error message
  • I'm having the same issues too ... how do we submit our meter readings if the app isn't working?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  • Same for me. It's asking for a double reading and then it's not sending because it's saying server error
  • Same for me. It's asking for a double reading and then it's not sending because it's saying server error
  • hi polyposh (nice name)
    no it's not normal, and it's being looked at - although getting a message back saying reading seems high or low sometimes happens but is nothing to worry about if that happens in the future just double check you've entered the correct numbers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Polyposh View Post
    Same here, unable to send in readings, is asking for the reading twice normal as this is the first time I have submitted any readings?
  • hi polyposh (nice name)
    no it's not normal, and it's being looked at - although getting a message back saying reading seems high or low sometimes happens but is nothing to worry about if that happens in the future just double check you've entered the correct numbers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Polyposh View Post
    Same here, unable to send in readings, is asking for the reading twice normal as this is the first time I have submitted any readings?
  • Trying to submit readings - being asked for 2 sets by app and then getting
    server down advice - very annoying - will wait for some service before doing
    anything else - spent enough time already!
  • Trying to submit readings - being asked for 2 sets by app and then getting
    server down advice - very annoying - will wait for some service before doing
    anything else - spent enough time already!
  • Hi all
    Thanks for your patience while we sort this.
    Our tech team have found the bug and right now they're testing a fix, before it's release to the app.
    Shouldn't be too long now
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Hi all
    Thanks for your patience while we sort this.
    Our tech team have found the bug and right now they're testing a fix, before it's release to the app.
    Shouldn't be too long now

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Hi everyone, an update.
    The fix has been released to the app, and you'll be able to send meter readings!
    Sorry again to all Members inconvenienced today, and thanks for the useful feedback and detail which really helped our tech team pinpoint the bug.
    Last edited by Marc; 25-01-19 at 16:55. Reason: Extra info

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Hi everyone, an update.
    The fix has been released to the app, and you'll be able to send meter readings!
    Sorry again to all Members inconvenienced today, and thanks for the useful feedback and detail which really helped our tech team pinpoint the bug.

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • A very small number of Members may need to wait until tomorrow (Saturday) for the meter reading sending to work, which is due to the way billing cycles work. Apologies if this affects you.

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • A very small number of Members may need to wait until tomorrow (Saturday) for the meter reading sending to work, which is due to the way billing cycles work. Apologies if this affects you.

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Server still not responding

Hi, New to this app and struggling to know where to go to respond to threads. I've been trying to log my readings for over 2 days without success and all I can see now is that the problem is fixed. Well it isn't fixed for me and I'm sick of wasting time
    What a mess!
  • Hi, New to this app and struggling to know where to go to respond to threads. I've been trying to log my readings for over 2 days without success and all I can see now is that the problem is fixed. Well it isn't fixed for me and I'm sick of wasting time
    What a mess!
  • Hi,

Unfortunately I am still unable to upload readings and I'm still getting the option to input to lots of meter readings. I have also restarted phone, logged out of the account and made sure I have the latest upgrade. Aparantly some us may have to wait until tomorrow and check again according the PURE PLANET. Fingers crossed
    Quote Originally Posted by dandersonxl View Post
    Hi, New to this app and struggling to know where to go to respond to threads. I've been trying to log my readings for over 2 days without success and all I can see now is that the problem is fixed. Well it isn't fixed for me and I'm sick of wasting time
    What a mess!
  • Hi,

Unfortunately I am still unable to upload readings and I'm still getting the option to input to lots of meter readings. I have also restarted phone, logged out of the account and made sure I have the latest upgrade. Aparantly some us may have to wait until tomorrow and check again according the PURE PLANET. Fingers crossed
    Quote Originally Posted by dandersonxl View Post
    What a mess!
  • hi all in case you haven't seen the update it's HERE

marc said "A very small number of Members may need to wait until tomorrow (Saturday) for the meter reading sending to work, which is due to the way billing cycles work. Apologies if this affects you."
  • hi all in case you haven't seen the update it's HERE

marc said "A very small number of Members may need to wait until tomorrow (Saturday) for the meter reading sending to work, which is due to the way billing cycles work. Apologies if this affects you."
  • Server error

Hello, I'm trying to upload meter readings and I get a server error every time I press submit. I have tried yesterday and this morning, the problem persists. I have deleted the cache from the app too, nothing changed.
  • Hello, I'm trying to upload meter readings and I get a server error every time I press submit. I have tried yesterday and this morning, the problem persists. I have deleted the cache from the app too, nothing changed.
  • Meter Readings / App

Morning All,

Just tried submitting meter readings after updating app.

App asked for both Gas and Ele readings, twice. Also got a ‘server’ error in app (pink notification at bottom of app screen) when hitting submit.

Anyone else having problems?

I may count to 10, switch it off and on again, leave the room and come back later and see if any of those strategies help as well.

Thx!
  • Morning All,

Just tried submitting meter readings after updating app.

App asked for both Gas and Ele readings, twice. Also got a ‘server’ error in app (pink notification at bottom of app screen) when hitting submit.

Anyone else having problems?

I may count to 10, switch it off and on again, leave the room and come back later and see if any of those strategies help as well.

Thx!
  • Hi @Dennisss @DAJ
    Thanks for posting about this, sorry for the inconvenience.
    I've reported your issues to our tech team and they're looking into it.
    (Also I've moved your posts to this thread so I can keep you and other Members updated).

More updates to come as soon as I get them

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Hi @Dennisss @DAJ
    Thanks for posting about this, sorry for the inconvenience.
    I've reported your issues to our tech team and they're looking into it.
    (Also I've moved your posts to this thread so I can keep you and other Members updated).

More updates to come as soon as I get them

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Still unable to submit readings and the app is asking for inputs twice. Also no instructions on how to update the app? Server Error remains!!
  • Still unable to submit readings and the app is asking for inputs twice. Also no instructions on how to update the app? Server Error remains!!
  • Hi everyone

Our tech have found a bug which will affect a small number of Members submitting readings in the app.

They've released a short term fix which means anyone who sees a sever error will be able to send them 24 hours later.

So if you're trying to send readings today and see a server error, it will work OK on Sunday. Likewise, if you're seeing the error message for the first time on Sunday, it'll work on Monday.

Apologies for the inconvenience. Our tech team are working on a proper fix to resolve this bug.
    When that's passed testing and is released I'll update everyone again.
    Last edited by Marc; 26-01-19 at 09:43.

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Hi everyone

Our tech have found a bug which will affect a small number of Members submitting readings in the app.

They've released a short term fix which means anyone who sees a sever error will be able to send them 24 hours later.

So if you're trying to send readings today and see a server error, it will work OK on Sunday. Likewise, if you're seeing the error message for the first time on Sunday, it'll work on Monday.

Apologies for the inconvenience. Our tech team are working on a proper fix to resolve this bug.
    When that's passed testing and is released I'll update everyone again.

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Still can’t send meter reading after latest update, server error continues to show up on Apple devices. Tried on iPhone and iPad. What next?
  • Still can’t send meter reading after latest update, server error continues to show up on Apple devices. Tried on iPhone and iPad. What next?
  • Quote Originally Posted by Leszek 45 View Post
    Still can’t send meter reading after latest update, server error continues to show up on Apple devices. Tried on iPhone and iPad. What next?
    Hi @Leszek 45
    I've moved your post to this thread, as it's about the send meter reading bug

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Quote Originally Posted by Leszek 45 View Post
    Still can’t send meter reading after latest update, server error continues to show up on Apple devices. Tried on iPhone and iPad. What next?
    Hi @Leszek 45
    I've moved your post to this thread, as it's about the send meter reading bug

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • I don't think this is correct as I tried to submit readings yesterday and was getting the server error message. I have tried again several times today and I am getting the same message. Can I submit readings by email? Can you advise when this will be sorted?
  • I don't think this is correct as I tried to submit readings yesterday and was getting the server error message. I have tried again several times today and I am getting the same message. Can I submit readings by email? Can you advise when this will be sorted?
  • Are you going to delay bills to take account of this? I do not want my bill based on an estimate
  • Are you going to delay bills to take account of this? I do not want my bill based on an estimate
  • App is still not working at 10:30am on Saturday 26th January.
    What level of incompetence are you trying to get to, because you’re in gold medal position at the moment?!?
  • App is still not working at 10:30am on Saturday 26th January.
    What level of incompetence are you trying to get to, because you’re in gold medal position at the moment?!?