• Not received voucher

I was referred by a friend my switch is now complete and the person who referred me has their voucher but I am still waiting on my voucher?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I was referred by a friend my switch is now complete and the person who referred me has their voucher but I am still waiting on my voucher?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi beth.
    Obviously it should arrive by email. Can sometimes be sent into a spam or promo folder.
    If no joy there then message the team via wattbot or message marc in the community giving yours and your friends details and the code used if you can and they will sort it for you.
  • Hi beth.
    Obviously it should arrive by email. Can sometimes be sent into a spam or promo folder.
    If no joy there then message the team via wattbot or message marc in the community giving yours and your friends details and the code used if you can and they will sort it for you.

• I am in the same position. This is not straight forward. A direct email address would be beneficial
  • I am in the same position. This is not straight forward. A direct email address would be beneficial

• Hi @1sunshine
    Welcome to the community!
    Have you seen this post about vouchers?
    Has lots of useful info
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Hi @1sunshine
    Have you seen this post about vouchers?
    Has lots of useful info

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

• Hi
    I am in exactly the same position I had to email the team as neither myself or my colleague had received the £25 voucher promised my colleague has now received his voucher but despite a further email I am still waiting for my voucher 3 months after having switched....very frustrating
  • Hi
    I am in exactly the same position I had to email the team as neither myself or my colleague had received the £25 voucher promised my colleague has now received his voucher but despite a further email I am still waiting for my voucher 3 months after having switched....very frustrating

• Quote Originally Posted by Kegs1 View Post
    Hi
    Hi @Kegs1
    Sorry to hear this. Have you messaged our Member services team about this?

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Quote Originally Posted by Kegs1 View Post
    Hi
    Hi @Kegs1
    Sorry to hear this. Have you messaged our Member services team about this?

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​