• Switching

Just got back from my local Asda .....i was approached by a lady in the foyer ....who supplies your gas and electric she began .....i can save you money .....by the time i had finished with her she said ....i can see you are so happy with Pure Planet i won't say anymore ......!!!!🤣😃🙂
  • Just got back from my local Asda .....i was approached by a lady in the foyer ....who supplies your gas and electric she began .....i can save you money .....by the time i had finished with her she said ....i can see you are so happy with Pure Planet i won't say anymore ......!!!!🤣😃🙂

• haha, pleased to hear that, I hope PP don't go down that route...but interesting, I wonder who the energy company were. Most are so wary of being accused of mis-selling by Ofgem (big fines) they don't try the soliciting the public route.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Ian View Post
    Just got back from my local Asda .....i was approached by a lady in the foyer ....who supplies your gas and electric she began .....i can save you money .....by the time i had finished with her she said ....i can see you are so happy with Pure Planet i won't say anymore ......!!!!������������� ����
  • haha, pleased to hear that, I hope PP don't go down that route...but interesting, I wonder who the energy company were. Most are so wary of being accused of mis-selling by Ofgem (big fines) they don't try the soliciting the public route.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Ian View Post
    Just got back from my local Asda .....i was approached by a lady in the foyer ....who supplies your gas and electric she began .....i can save you money .....by the time i had finished with her she said ....i can see you are so happy with Pure Planet i won't say anymore ......!!!!������������� ����

• That's a good recomendation for PP. Reassures me (and probably alot of other PP members) that we're with the right supplier.
    Thanks for sharing . 👍😁
  • That's a good recomendation for PP. Reassures me (and probably alot of other PP members) that we're with the right supplier.
    Thanks for sharing . 👍😁

• Get the ‘retaliation in first’ - good ploy Eric Ian 😄😄
  • Get the ‘retaliation in first’ - good ploy Eric Ian 😄😄

• I’m guessing First Utility, I had very similar conversation in Asda foyer before Christmas!
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • I’m guessing First Utility, I had very similar conversation in Asda foyer before Christmas!
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN