• Hi Ange
    The technology does exist, I have no idea if cost but I don't think it would be cheap
    https://www.greencarcongress.com/201...0-amminex.html
  • Hi Ange
    The technology does exist, I have no idea if cost but I don't think it would be cheap
    https://www.greencarcongress.com/201...0-amminex.html
  • Lots of those vans selling coldish gunk, sadly not ice cream. Thats my moan over for an hour or 2.
  • Lots of those vans selling coldish gunk, sadly not ice cream. Thats my moan over for an hour or 2.
  • Oh this one was working with a top ice cream manufacturer, and they looked gorgeous ice creams. I’m not a fan of 🍦🍦🍦anyway but good to see moving to electric.

Liking these pink shaded headers at top of each thread to show most FAQ 👍👍👍👍👍btw.
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • Oh this one was working with a top ice cream manufacturer, and they looked gorgeous ice creams. I’m not a fan of 🍦🍦🍦anyway but good to see moving to electric.

Liking these pink shaded headers at top of each thread to show most FAQ 👍👍👍👍👍btw.
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • What a shame, I'll so miss that hideous distorted 100 decibel rendition of the Match of the Day theme tune
    So much so that I've decided to share it with you all

Quote Originally Posted by Bev View Post
    I’ve just watched an article on the first electric ice cream van ���������������� �������������. From Nissan. Looked pretty cool and instead of that hideous Greensleeves alert or whatever tune it plays, it’s now a silent tweet to parents showing its exact location ���������������� ���������������� ���������������� ����
  • What a shame, I'll so miss that hideous distorted 100 decibel rendition of the Match of the Day theme tune
    So much so that I've decided to share it with you all

Quote Originally Posted by Bev View Post
    I’ve just watched an article on the first electric ice cream van ���������������� �������������. From Nissan. Looked pretty cool and instead of that hideous Greensleeves alert or whatever tune it plays, it’s now a silent tweet to parents showing its exact location ���������������� ���������������� ���������������� ����