Marks & Spencer to remove plastic packaging and best before dates on food
17-01-19, 10:15 - Views: 717
Some good news that Marks & Spencer is going to trial removing plastic packaging and best before dates from fruit and vegetables.
The retailer says more than 90 items will be free of plastic, with customers using paper bags instead.
For those of us who don't know our apples from our radishes, M&S said "trained greengrocers" will be on hand to help, the Guardian reports.
Will this encourage you to shop at M&S? I hope other supermarkets do the same
Community Manager - Pure Planet
- We're testing new models of smart meters in the North - read more here
- Take a look at designs for downloadable statements, coming soon!
- Find out why community Member @Padstar is shocked by his daughter's school project
- Can you help @SolarKnight with advice on how to get a secondhand Tesla?
- Pure Planet web and app update - download version 7.32.1 now
- Find out more about member @Gray4276 who is our community Zero Hero this month
- Pure Planet Community latest highlights and rewards leaderboard
- Got a tip on buying from ethical and environmentally aware companies? Share it here!
- Why we're still asking for monthly readings from Members with new smart meters
- What's your favourite brand of crisps? Poll by @Bev
- New poll by @woz - What would persuade you to become a vegetarian?