• Not had a statement this month

Hi

Re statements

I’ve not had a statement this month. I got one 11/12/18 so was expecting one 11/01/19 but I havent had one. I want to see what the amount will be as I recently submitted an actual meter reading for the first time (since the joining one in November) and want to see whether the estimated amounts taken are near enough accurate.

I expected them monthly, is this correct?
    What do I do if I should have had one?

Thank you
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi

Re statements

I’ve not had a statement this month. I got one 11/12/18 so was expecting one 11/01/19 but I havent had one. I want to see what the amount will be as I recently submitted an actual meter reading for the first time (since the joining one in November) and want to see whether the estimated amounts taken are near enough accurate.

Thank you
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

hi Katrina
    Yes You should get a statement a few days after you've received the email reminder for readings (which is on every month plus possibly a day or 2 after your join date) and even if you don't submit readings, the statement will be estimated.
    If you've checked all your spam folders etc, and you haven't had one, go to help in the app, ask wattbot, type "message the team" and ask. I'd give it another day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katrinamartin View Post
    Hi

Re statements

Thank you
  • hi Katrina
    Yes You should get a statement a few days after you've received the email reminder for readings (which is on every month plus possibly a day or 2 after your join date) and even if you don't submit readings, the statement will be estimated.
    If you've checked all your spam folders etc, and you haven't had one, go to help in the app, ask wattbot, type "message the team" and ask. I'd give it another day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katrinamartin View Post
    Hi

Re statements

Thank you

• Hi Katrinamartin
    Statements normally come out a couple of days after your last payment date.
    Were you asked to provide a meter reading through the app?
  • Hi Katrinamartin
    Statements normally come out a couple of days after your last payment date.
    Were you asked to provide a meter reading through the app?