• Hi Marc
    Yes I Gabe leafspy up and running
    It gives a far more comprehensive set of information about the battery and cars performance over time than the app which in itself is really useful. I personally set a climate control timer during weekdays and it’s defrosted and toasty every morning, a true but of luxury in my opinion.
    Leaf spy gives you info like battery state of health so nice to know now as it’s new in your case and maybe every so often to see how it ages. Plus a load of other stuff like individual cell voltages temperature sensor temps motor rpm etc etc
    Have a look on the App Store or the Android equivalent
    You need the app and a WiFi or Bluetooth obd11 dongle
    As I say I’m just outside Bath so if you like to use mine for a snapshot that would be fine
    How does one pm on this board as I don’t particularly want to post my mail address or contact details to the world?
  • Hi Marc
    It gives a far more comprehensive set of information about the battery and cars performance over time than the app which in itself is really useful. I personally set a climate control timer during weekdays and it’s defrosted and toasty every morning, a true but of luxury in my opinion.
    Leaf spy gives you info like battery state of health so nice to know now as it’s new in your case and maybe every so often to see how it ages. Plus a load of other stuff like individual cell voltages temperature sensor temps motor rpm etc etc
    As I say I’m just outside Bath so if you like to use mine for a snapshot that would be fine
    How does one pm on this board as I don’t particularly want to post my mail address or contact details to the world?
  • little envelope top rhs for sending a DM (direct message) (or a PM)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eastbath View Post
    Hi Marc
  • little envelope top rhs for sending a DM (direct message) (or a PM)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eastbath View Post
    Hi Marc
  • Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    little envelope top rhs for sending a DM (direct message) (or a PM)
    Cheers Woz, thanks for pointing that out
  • Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    little envelope top rhs for sending a DM (direct message) (or a PM)
    Cheers Woz, thanks for pointing that out