• First meter reads.

Hello.
    Im due to switch in 2 days and gave my meter readings a couple of days ago, along with pictures as requested. Today i have logged onto the app and its asking for my first meter reads again but no email?
    Any advice be great.
  • Hello.
    Im due to switch in 2 days and gave my meter readings a couple of days ago, along with pictures as requested. Today i have logged onto the app and its asking for my first meter reads again but no email?
    Any advice be great.

• Hi, welcome to pp!
    As long as sent the readings once and got in app confirmation then even if it says to do it again, you don’t need to. It’s a glitch in the app that causes this.
    Hope this helps!
  • Hi, welcome to pp!
    As long as sent the readings once and got in app confirmation then even if it says to do it again, you don’t need to. It’s a glitch in the app that causes this.
    Hope this helps!

• Quote Originally Posted by ahmedhas View Post
    Hi, welcome to pp!
    Hope this helps!
    I would agree with ahmedhas on this. I thought no the same happened to me when I joined and gave first reading. However if you are in doubt and want confirmation just send a message to the team. Do this in the help section, use Wattbot and ask to send a message to the team. Tell them what you told us and they will get back to you within a few days. Welcome to PP
  • Quote Originally Posted by ahmedhas View Post
    Hi, welcome to pp!
    Hope this helps!
    I would agree with ahmedhas on this. I thought no the same happened to me when I joined and gave first reading. However if you are in doubt and want confirmation just send a message to the team. Do this in the help section, use Wattbot and ask to send a message to the team. Tell them what you told us and they will get back to you within a few days. Welcome to PP