• Credit refund

Hi all,

hope you had a good holiday

I've been waiting for my credit to be refunded after switching away and today received what looks like it could be around the correct amount in my current account. It simply says "Bank credit GC C1" which, I believe, is to do with Go Cardless.

Is this likely to be my credit refund? I've had no final statement by email from PP.
  • Hi all,

I've been waiting for my credit to be refunded after switching away and today received what looks like it could be around the correct amount in my current account. It simply says "Bank credit GC C1" which, I believe, is to do with Go Cardless.

Is this likely to be my credit refund? I've had no final statement by email from PP.

• Hi Mike
    I have no idea, does it not have a reference number attached which might give more of a clue?
    You know you can check on the Go Cardless website? See HERE

Happy New Year and good luck with your new supplier.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeZ View Post
    Hi all,

• Hi Mike
    I have no idea, does it not have a reference number attached which might give more of a clue?

Hi all,

• Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    Hi Mike

Hi Woz,
    no reference number at all - just the text that I quoted above. Thanks for the URL to check Go Cardless payments - unfortunately it only seems to work with payments taken from your account, not credited.

I'll message the team and see what they say. I'm not expecting any other credits to my account at the moment and it is pretty much what I calculated the refund should be, so I expect that's what it is...
  • Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    Hi Mike

Hi Woz,
    no reference number at all - just the text that I quoted above. Thanks for the URL to check Go Cardless payments - unfortunately it only seems to work with payments taken from your account, not credited.

I'll message the team and see what they say. I'm not expecting any other credits to my account at the moment and it is pretty much what I calculated the refund should be, so I expect that's what it is...

• ahh I wasn't sure but worth a try...
    You should get some sort of correspondence, maybe it's being mangled through the servers as we type...
    Hi Woz,

• ahh I wasn't sure but worth a try...
    You should get some sort of correspondence, maybe it's being mangled through the servers as we type...
    Hi Woz,