Name:  IMG_3966s.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  247.1 KB
  • Seasons Greetings everyone .
    Hoping you have a good one....
    Name:  IMG_3966s.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  247.1 KB
  • Cheers Gil, clearly you are well prepared.
    Compliments of the season ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ‘
  • Cheers Gil, clearly you are well prepared.
    Compliments of the season ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ‘
  • Hi @Gil
    Lovely to see you! Great photo as always
    Wishing you a happy and peaceful Christmas.
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Hi @Gil
    Lovely to see you! Great photo as always
    Wishing you a happy and peaceful Christmas.
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• There will be 9 adults and 6 kids round the table on Christmas day, plus 3 dogs under it fighting for whatever the kids drop on the floor. As I write the Turkey is in the oven, the veg is all prepped and the house smells of freshly baked mince pies and pine needles. We're ready.
  • There will be 9 adults and 6 kids round the table on Christmas day, plus 3 dogs under it fighting for whatever the kids drop on the floor. As I write the Turkey is in the oven, the veg is all prepped and the house smells of freshly baked mince pies and pine needles. We're ready.
  • Daughter #3 , a fused glass artist, completed a splashback for the Aga. We spent yesterday and this afternoon putting it in place and grouting it. My better half is well chuffed.

Name:  PC240195.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  2.90 MB
    Last edited by Oakbank; 24-12-18 at 15:25.
  • Daughter #3 , a fused glass artist, completed a splashback for the Aga. We spent yesterday and this afternoon putting it in place and grouting it. My better half is well chuffed.

Name:  PC240195.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  2.90 MB
  • Thanks for all the lovely Christmas messages posted here. I hope you've all had a great festive period. Best wishes to you all for 2019 and I look forward to reading lots more interesting posts in the PP Community pages.
    Last edited by Scubaseahorse; 27-12-18 at 11:35. Reason: Mistake
  • Thanks for all the lovely Christmas messages posted here. I hope you've all had a great festive period. Best wishes to you all for 2019 and I look forward to reading lots more interesting posts in the PP Community pages.