• Sending photos

How do I attach photos to prove I haven't used that much gas as I feel like I have done something wrong, feeling like a criminal in a way with you saying my reading is lower than you expected.

There is nothing on the actual
    page that says, attach a photo, only put the numbers, check it and submit the readings.

I didn't know I was on a limit of how much gas and electric I can used as the last reading, you said my electric reading was higher than you expected, now you are say my gas is lower than you expected. I do have calor gas heater as my gas fire isn't working nor is the central heating so I'm relying on the oil filled radiators and the calor gas fire.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • How do I attach photos to prove I haven't used that much gas as I feel like I have done something wrong, feeling like a criminal in a way with you saying my reading is lower than you expected.

There is nothing on the actual
    page that says, attach a photo, only put the numbers, check it and submit the readings.

I didn't know I was on a limit of how much gas and electric I can used as the last reading, you said my electric reading was higher than you expected, now you are say my gas is lower than you expected. I do have calor gas heater as my gas fire isn't working nor is the central heating so I'm relying on the oil filled radiators and the calor gas fire.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Keep warm Crazybunnylady 👍
  • Keep warm Crazybunnylady 👍

• Hi crazybunnylady,
    JUST ENTER YOUR ACCURATE NUMBERS. The message “lower than expected” is just advice - I have had the same message - ignore it and enter actual usage.
    👍👍
  • Hi crazybunnylady,
    JUST ENTER YOUR ACCURATE NUMBERS. The message “lower than expected” is just advice - I have had the same message - ignore it and enter actual usage.
    👍👍

• Quote Originally Posted by David j View Post
    Hi crazybunnylady,
    👍👍
    Thank you for that as I felt I was frauding them which I am certainly not. Can't do anything about the broken gas fire or the central heating as the landlord lives 2 hours away and he's on holiday so I'm using a lot of oil filled radiators in 3 rooms.
  • Quote Originally Posted by David j View Post
    Hi crazybunnylady,
    👍👍
    Thank you for that as I felt I was frauding them which I am certainly not. Can't do anything about the broken gas fire or the central heating as the landlord lives 2 hours away and he's on holiday so I'm using a lot of oil filled radiators in 3 rooms.