• First electricity meter reading is wrong

Hi,

I have left British gas/electricity and was awaiting a refund to find out that Pure planet have given a wrong reading to them, which they said they can see if an error as I don't clearly don't use that much. They have put the payment on hold for me as I can't afford what they said and are awaiting a correct reading. Where do I go from here please?

- - - Updated - - -

Hi,

I have left British gas/electricity and was awaiting a refund to find out that Pure planet have given a wrong reading to them, which they said they can see if an error as I don't clearly don't use that much electricity. They have put the payment on hold for me as I can't afford what they said and are awaiting a correct reading. Where do I go from here please?
  • Hi,

I have left British gas/electricity and was awaiting a refund to find out that Pure planet have given a wrong reading to them, which they said they can see if an error as I don't clearly don't use that much. They have put the payment on hold for me as I can't afford what they said and are awaiting a correct reading. Where do I go from here please?

- - - Updated - - -

Hi,

I have left British gas/electricity and was awaiting a refund to find out that Pure planet have given a wrong reading to them, which they said they can see if an error as I don't clearly don't use that much electricity. They have put the payment on hold for me as I can't afford what they said and are awaiting a correct reading. Where do I go from here please?