• 1st meter readings

I am in the process of joint and was asked for my initial meter readings, which I submitted 2 days ago along with photos of the meters. I got a confirmation msg but no email of this. But the app says please submit initial meter readings. How can I check pure planet received them?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I am in the process of joint and was asked for my initial meter readings, which I submitted 2 days ago along with photos of the meters. I got a confirmation msg but no email of this. But the app says please submit initial meter readings. How can I check pure planet received them?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hello and welcome to you both.
    Apparently there is a slight bug in the app which causes this to happen, leaving you with two options. Firstly do nothing or secondly resend the readings again. It wont make any differance which option you choose,but i think most people send them again just for the peace of mind.
  • Hello and welcome to you both.
    Apparently there is a slight bug in the app which causes this to happen, leaving you with two options. Firstly do nothing or secondly resend the readings again. It wont make any differance which option you choose,but i think most people send them again just for the peace of mind.

• I second this. I also have this issue. Submitted my first reading a week or so ago and just checked my app and says. Provide your first reading?!
  • I second this. I also have this issue. Submitted my first reading a week or so ago and just checked my app and says. Provide your first reading?!

• Quote Originally Posted by Jon1 View Post
    I'm getting same message. Re-send meter readings. Will do again but would be nice if bug was fixed as these reading need to be sent to my current supplier. To date there is no indication they have them
  • Quote Originally Posted by Jon1 View Post
    I'm getting same message. Re-send meter readings. Will do again but would be nice if bug was fixed as these reading need to be sent to my current supplier. To date there is no indication they have them

• I sent readings both times, the first with photo as requested, the second just needed reading, that is now showing on my app as initial reading so I would send again if I were you.
  • I sent readings both times, the first with photo as requested, the second just needed reading, that is now showing on my app as initial reading so I would send again if I were you.

• hi Adrian, unfortunately it can take a while before readings reach your old supplier, weeks rather than days as they have to go through a verification process. The request for readings again has no connection with whether or when your original supplier gets the readings. Also it can take up to 6 weeks before you get a final bill during which time your original supplier will continue to take the DD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrian Shaw View Post
  • hi Adrian, unfortunately it can take a while before readings reach your old supplier, weeks rather than days as they have to go through a verification process. The request for readings again has no connection with whether or when your original supplier gets the readings. Also it can take up to 6 weeks before you get a final bill during which time your original supplier will continue to take the DD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrian Shaw View Post

• The app asked me twice for meter readings, the first time with photos. The second set of readings seem to be the ones sent to my previous supplier as the gas reading on the PP app and previous supplier account match.
  • The app asked me twice for meter readings, the first time with photos. The second set of readings seem to be the ones sent to my previous supplier as the gas reading on the PP app and previous supplier account match.

• Hi @Wombat @Barford123 @Adrian Shaw
    Welcome to the community!
    Yep, it's an annoying bug and we're working on it. Sorry for the hassle.
    To be safe send them again as @JennyR68 did
    Community Manager - Pure Planet.

• Hi @Wombat @Barford123 @Adrian Shaw
    Welcome to the community!
    Yep, it's an annoying bug and we're working on it. Sorry for the hassle.
    To be safe send them again as @JennyR68 did