• Update....

It’s been an eventful time recently on the domestic energy front for us, we received the email from PP about the increases which was in line with the community information, so no surprises, no upsets. Within literally a couple of hours though (by some clever marketing or fluke?!), my energy club sent me an email to highlight a “24 hour only” offer that had just gone online with another “renewable” supplier for fixing at the new estimated Pure costs for the next 2 years. After some thought we decided to go with it. We’re really sorry, I know some of you will be cross with us for bowing out, but not a single referral pay-out is in sight but we do need to manage our finances.

I wanted therefore to let you know, with a bit of dignity, why I’m disappearing rather than just sudden “radio silence”.

This is a great community with fantastic members, always friendly and always helpful, supporting a great energy product from Pure. I have not come across such community support from my previous energy suppliers and is definitely therefore best in class.

I have learnt a lot over the few weeks I’ve been here and hopefully can be respected for the help & spirit I have tried to put back into the community also. It was really interesting learning more about SMET2 meters, renewable energy in general and also Electric Vehicles. The latter becoming a more and more credible option for us!

I will miss you all, especially the banter and the friendly fight about “Windows” and emoji’s LOL.

I wish you all health and happiness for the festive season and beyond into 2019.

David (aka “Gil”)

“Over & Out”
  • It’s been an eventful time recently on the domestic energy front for us, we received the email from PP about the increases which was in line with the community information, so no surprises, no upsets. Within literally a couple of hours though (by some clever marketing or fluke?!), my energy club sent me an email to highlight a “24 hour only” offer that had just gone online with another “renewable” supplier for fixing at the new estimated Pure costs for the next 2 years. After some thought we decided to go with it. We’re really sorry, I know some of you will be cross with us for bowing out, but not a single referral pay-out is in sight but we do need to manage our finances.

I wanted therefore to let you know, with a bit of dignity, why I’m disappearing rather than just sudden “radio silence”.

This is a great community with fantastic members, always friendly and always helpful, supporting a great energy product from Pure. I have not come across such community support from my previous energy suppliers and is definitely therefore best in class.

I have learnt a lot over the few weeks I’ve been here and hopefully can be respected for the help & spirit I have tried to put back into the community also. It was really interesting learning more about SMET2 meters, renewable energy in general and also Electric Vehicles. The latter becoming a more and more credible option for us!

I will miss you all, especially the banter and the friendly fight about “Windows” and emoji’s LOL.

I wish you all health and happiness for the festive season and beyond into 2019.

David (aka “Gil”)

“Over & Out”
  • Short but sweet, your stay here Gil, but although only here a few weeks, you’ve given sooooo much to this community forum with your help, your banter, and your friendliness 👍👍👏👏. You’ll be missed our Gil, and wishing you too a very happy Christmas 🎄🎅🤶🎁, and a healthy new year 🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊! Bye Gil 🙋*♀️
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • Short but sweet, your stay here Gil, but although only here a few weeks, you’ve given sooooo much to this community forum with your help, your banter, and your friendliness 👍👍👏👏. You’ll be missed our Gil, and wishing you too a very happy Christmas 🎄🎅🤶🎁, and a healthy new year 🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊! Bye Gil 🙋*♀️
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • Hey @Gil
    You've been great and we'll miss you loads. Although, as I said in my message earlier, you don't have to be supplied by PP to be a member of the community
    So please do drop by from time to time to say hi!
    Thanks for getting involved, for helping others, and of course for these kind words:

Quote Originally Posted by Gil View Post
    Have a great Christmas, keep up the photography, and stay in touch!
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Hey @Gil
    You've been great and we'll miss you loads. Although, as I said in my message earlier, you don't have to be supplied by PP to be a member of the community
    So please do drop by from time to time to say hi!
    Thanks for getting involved, for helping others, and of course for these kind words:

Quote Originally Posted by Gil View Post
    Have a great Christmas, keep up the photography, and stay in touch!
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​