Poll: Are you a vegan or vegetarian or have you considered it?

• Bless ya our Wozeeta ๐Ÿ‘, perfect for โ˜•๏ธ
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • Bless ya our Wozeeta ๐Ÿ‘, perfect for โ˜•๏ธ

WALT WHITMAN
  • Thanks Bev!
    Talking of coffee here's your new years gift
    Name:  coffee1.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  7.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Bev View Post
    Bless ya our Wozeeta ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ, perfect for โ˜•๏ธ
  • Thanks Bev!
    Talking of coffee here's your new years gift
    Name:  coffee1.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  7.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Bev View Post
    Bless ya our Wozeeta ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ, perfect for โ˜•๏ธ
  • ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‚

WALT WHITMAN
  • ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‚

WALT WHITMAN
  • Saw this @JennyR68 and thought of you.
    McDonalds to sell vegan 'chicken' nuggets!
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Saw this @JennyR68 and thought of you.

• Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Saw this @JennyR68 and thought of you.
    Ha, ha can't think why. Currently consuming a bowl of what happens to be Vegan soup. Haven't actually eaten any meat since a lovely flat rib sofrito on Sunday apart from chicken stock in squash & spring greens risotto last night. We have no Mc Ds near us!
    Saw this @JennyR68 and thought of you.
    Ha, ha can't think why. Currently consuming a bowl of what happens to be Vegan soup. Haven't actually eaten any meat since a lovely flat rib sofrito on Sunday apart from chicken stock in squash & spring greens risotto last night. We have no Mc Ds near us!
  • Quote Originally Posted by JennyR68 View Post
    Currently consuming a bowl of what happens to be Vegan soup.
    Perhaps we're getting to you?!
    BTW have you seen this new poll by @woz ? Def worth a look

• Quote Originally Posted by JennyR68 View Post
    Currently consuming a bowl of what happens to be Vegan soup.

๐Ÿ˜‚ No I just eat food I like, dont need a label. Will pop have a look, hadnt spotted it yet, thanks.
    ๐Ÿ˜‚ No I just eat food I like, dont need a label. Will pop have a look, hadnt spotted it yet, thanks.
  • I don't suppose I will ever go vegetarian but it's fair to say we are having less meat dishes over the course of a month, throwing in the odd vegetable curry or spinach and ricotta cannelloni.
  • I don't suppose I will ever go vegetarian but it's fair to say we are having less meat dishes over the course of a month, throwing in the odd vegetable curry or spinach and ricotta cannelloni.
  • Anyone tried the vegan 'Whopper' from Burger King yet?
    Apparently people who've tried it can't tell the difference

• Anyone tried the vegan 'Whopper' from Burger King yet?
    Apparently people who've tried it can't tell the difference

• As long as they don't call it a veggie burger eh!
  • As long as they don't call it a veggie burger eh!
  • Morning Marc,

No but I'll give it a go and feed back.

I'm not a vegan and the Honest Vegan Burger is great product and lots say its hard to tell the difference.
    I can tell the difference but its so good and better than lots of meat burgers.

Not sure if you cross borders but theres one Bristol.
    https://www.honestburgers.co.uk/menus/
  • Morning Marc,

No but I'll give it a go and feed back.

I'm not a vegan and the Honest Vegan Burger is great product and lots say its hard to tell the difference.
    I can tell the difference but its so good and better than lots of meat burgers.

Not sure if you cross borders but theres one Bristol.
    https://www.honestburgers.co.uk/menus/
  • @Marc Out of interest, did you have to apply manual formatting to your post for "vegan 'Whopper' from Burger King"?
    In my post just above "veggie burger" is also a link but looks just like normal text.
    Perhaps it should be automated so if you use the URL link icon then it autoformats the text to make it obvious there is a link to be followed....I can raise an idea on that if you confirm.
  • @Marc Out of interest, did you have to apply manual formatting to your post for "vegan 'Whopper' from Burger King"?
    In my post just above "veggie burger" is also a link but looks just like normal text.
    Perhaps it should be automated so if you use the URL link icon then it autoformats the text to make it obvious there is a link to be followed....I can raise an idea on that if you confirm.
  • Quote Originally Posted by Jenam93 View Post
    @Marc Out of interest, did you have to apply manual formatting to your post for "vegan 'Whopper' from Burger King"?
    Hi @Jenam93
    I just added an underline and change the colour of the text to blue. Makes it stand out a bit more!
    Does that make sense?

@Marc Out of interest, did you have to apply manual formatting to your post for "vegan 'Whopper' from Burger King"?
    Hi @Jenam93
    I just added an underline and change the colour of the text to blue. Makes it stand out a bit more!
    Does that make sense?

• I mainly make my own dishes from scratch, but when I do buy vegan foods, itโ€™s usually Linda MacCartney for eg. Iโ€™m very very wary of buying from fast food places, donโ€™t think I ever have actually, not when serving alongside real meat. Way too much room for error, nor do I do pizza deliveries etc.

WALT WHITMAN
  • I mainly make my own dishes from scratch, but when I do buy vegan foods, itโ€™s usually Linda MacCartney for eg. Iโ€™m very very wary of buying from fast food places, donโ€™t think I ever have actually, not when serving alongside real meat. Way too much room for error, nor do I do pizza deliveries etc.

WALT WHITMAN
    Hi @Jenam93
    Does that make sense?
    It does yeah. I'll put an idea in for it.
    Hi @Jenam93
    Does that make sense?
    Nice one!

Nice one!

• Maybe this coming week would be a good time to think about it? Just saying ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘

โ€‹https://www.nationalvegetarianweek.org/

WALT WHITMAN
  • Maybe this coming week would be a good time to think about it? Just saying ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘

โ€‹https://www.nationalvegetarianweek.org/

WALT WHITMAN
  • Name:  F24052EB-10A7-4998-AF30-C9529F6CC442.jpeg
Views: 31
Size:  756.4 KB

WALT WHITMAN
  • Name:  F24052EB-10A7-4998-AF30-C9529F6CC442.jpeg
Views: 31
Size:  756.4 KB

WALT WHITMAN
  • Been invited for a vegan Roast this Sunday.
    Roughly speaking 5 days out of 7 preparing vegetarian which could be vegan dishes.
  • Been invited for a vegan Roast this Sunday.
    Roughly speaking 5 days out of 7 preparing vegetarian which could be vegan dishes.
  • Same here Strutt G, we only eat meat (usually white meat) once a month- there are some amazing young vegetarian chefs adding their recipes and variations on classic dishes.
    โ€‹Regards ๐Ÿ‘
  • Same here Strutt G, we only eat meat (usually white meat) once a month- there are some amazing young vegetarian chefs adding their recipes and variations on classic dishes.
    โ€‹Regards ๐Ÿ‘