• Gas useage

Dearest community,

I've just sent my second lot of meter readings in and am wondering if anyone could work out my gas costings for me please.

I've done my elec but gas is a bit tricky as it involves the caloric use thingy.

So anyway between 29.10.18 and 28.11.18 I've used 103 m3 of gas. Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Michael.

P. S. If anyone has any spare tissues please send them to me so I can dry my tears as they've just told me we are all going to have to pay more for fuel starting January. Boo hoo
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Dearest community,

I've just sent my second lot of meter readings in and am wondering if anyone could work out my gas costings for me please.

I've done my elec but gas is a bit tricky as it involves the caloric use thingy.

So anyway between 29.10.18 and 28.11.18 I've used 103 m3 of gas. Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Michael.

P. S. If anyone has any spare tissues please send them to me so I can dry my tears as they've just told me we are all going to have to pay more for fuel starting January. Boo hoo
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi @michaelc, @woz is the expert on this but I use the calculator below. When you enter your usage and Pure's gas rate I get 103m3 = £33.12;

https://tinyurl.com/yaomtl6b
  • Hi @michaelc, @woz is the expert on this but I use the calculator below. When you enter your usage and Pure's gas rate I get 103m3 = £33.12;

https://tinyurl.com/yaomtl6b

• Gil
    Thanks for that. I found a calculator after I first posted and my figure is very close to yours.
    Thanks
    Michael
  • Gil
    Thanks for that. I found a calculator after I first posted and my figure is very close to yours.
    Thanks
    Michael

• Don’t worry about the calorific value, if you just use an average of 39.4 you’ll be in the ballpark, there we go again with the ballpark Bev behave yourself!
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelc View Post
    Dearest community,

Thanks

Michael.

• Don’t worry about the calorific value, if you just use an average of 39.4 you’ll be in the ballpark, there we go again with the ballpark Bev behave yourself!
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelc View Post
    Dearest community,

Thanks

Michael.

• Hi Michael
    Woz & Gil have sorted that out for you. Also, when you receive your next bill, the gas calculation will be there for you to see (page 2).
  • Hi Michael
    Woz & Gil have sorted that out for you. Also, when you receive your next bill, the gas calculation will be there for you to see (page 2).