• No readings

Pure Planet
    I have just switched to yourselves yesterday after previously being with EON and having a 1st generation smart meter. I am aware I will now need to manually read my smart meter and input the readings to you every month. However since the switch, my readings on the smart meter have not changed at all despite using both gas and electricity. My original gas/electric boxes by my front door no longer have any displays since Eon moved me onto a smart meter. How can this be resolved?
    Thanks AJ Gibson
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Pure Planet
    I have just switched to yourselves yesterday after previously being with EON and having a 1st generation smart meter. I am aware I will now need to manually read my smart meter and input the readings to you every month. However since the switch, my readings on the smart meter have not changed at all despite using both gas and electricity. My original gas/electric boxes by my front door no longer have any displays since Eon moved me onto a smart meter. How can this be resolved?
    Thanks AJ Gibson
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi @AJ Gibson and welcome on board the community .

Have a look at the link below first on reading smart meters. Please note this is referring to the keypad on the meter itself. The handheld device can now be a door stop

https://community.purepla.net/conten...eter#tkb_start

Are the readings now making sense?
  • Hi @AJ Gibson and welcome on board the community .

Have a look at the link below first on reading smart meters. Please note this is referring to the keypad on the meter itself. The handheld device can now be a door stop

https://community.purepla.net/conten...eter#tkb_start

Are the readings now making sense?

• Quote Originally Posted by Gil View Post
    The handheld device can now be a door stop
    πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • Quote Originally Posted by Gil View Post
    The handheld device can now be a door stop
    πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN

• Thank you. All sorted now
  • Thank you. All sorted now

• Well done Gil, another happy Community Member!!! Oh and thanks to Bev for, again, adding her SPECIAL brand of humour.
    πŸ‘πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
  • Well done Gil, another happy Community Member!!! Oh and thanks to Bev for, again, adding her SPECIAL brand of humour.
    πŸ‘πŸ˜„πŸ˜„