• Switched to PP, Eon asking for a reading?

Hi,

I know it takes 6 weeks to shake itself through, but I was under the impression that PP would pass on the meter reading to my previous supplier.

Eon know I’ve switched, as I got a “please dont go” phone call from them. I’ve now had an email requesting a meter reading

Do I ignore it as PP should be sending the reading through on my behalf?

Cheers

Jason
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi,

I know it takes 6 weeks to shake itself through, but I was under the impression that PP would pass on the meter reading to my previous supplier.

Eon know I’ve switched, as I got a “please dont go” phone call from them. I’ve now had an email requesting a meter reading

Cheers

Jason
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

@Gil - thanks. 🤓

@Marc - I was on PP supply as of 10/11/18, according to the emails from the company, and the app is showing my initial reading as of that date as well.
  • @Gil - thanks. 🤓

@Marc - I was on PP supply as of 10/11/18, according to the emails from the company, and the app is showing my initial reading as of that date as well.

• Best Answer

Hi @GreatOldOne
    Great, that's all good then.
    Here's some more info about what happens in those weeks when your opening readings are sent to your old supplier.
    Hope it makes sense?!
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Hi @GreatOldOne
    Great, that's all good then.
    Here's some more info about what happens in those weeks when your opening readings are sent to your old supplier.
    Hope it makes sense?!

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

• Hi @GreatOldOne , love the name .

I've seen this before with one of my old suppliers, just send them the same readings which you gave Pure. Otherwise, your assumptions are spot on
  • Hi @GreatOldOne , love the name .

I've seen this before with one of my old suppliers, just send them the same readings which you gave Pure. Otherwise, your assumptions are spot on

• Quote Originally Posted by GreatOldOne View Post
    Hi,

Cheers

Jason
    Hi @GreatOldOne
    As @Gil says, great username!
    What date did you switch to Pure Planet?

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Quote Originally Posted by GreatOldOne View Post
    Hi,

Cheers

Jason
    Hi @GreatOldOne
    As @Gil says, great username!
    What date did you switch to Pure Planet?

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​