How do you contact PP
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Quote Originally Posted by John i View Post
    Im due to be on PP in 17 days
    My old provider agreament ends in 12 days
    What will happen ?
    How do you contact PP
    I assume you’ll go on their standard variable tariff until your switch takes place.
  • Quote Originally Posted by John i View Post
    What will happen ?
    How do you contact PP
    I assume you’ll go on their standard variable tariff until your switch takes place.

• Best Answer

Quote Originally Posted by John i View Post
    What will happen ?
    How do you contact PP
    Hi John, I assume(?) your currently on a "fixed price plan" which ends in 12 days? If you are, you are allowed to switch from 49 days prior to the date the fixed deal ends without any penalty.

Pure will handle all aspects of communicating with your old supplier, sending final meter readings etc.

For days 12 to 17, your old supplier will usually put you onto a variable tariff. They should have told you the details for this.

Can you clarify your situation but on the face of it, just leave things to Pure?
  • Quote Originally Posted by John i View Post
    What will happen ?
    How do you contact PP
    Hi John, I assume(?) your currently on a "fixed price plan" which ends in 12 days? If you are, you are allowed to switch from 49 days prior to the date the fixed deal ends without any penalty.

Pure will handle all aspects of communicating with your old supplier, sending final meter readings etc.

For days 12 to 17, your old supplier will usually put you onto a variable tariff. They should have told you the details for this.

Can you clarify your situation but on the face of it, just leave things to Pure?

• Your so brave...Save your photographs of your meter and timestamp. Write a diary of all contacts made with all suppliers. Just in case it all goes wobbly
  • Your so brave...Save your photographs of your meter and timestamp. Write a diary of all contacts made with all suppliers. Just in case it all goes wobbly