• Opening Reading Delayed First Bill

Who else has had this problem? Been nearly 2 months....Something to do with other energy company that checks if closing and opening readings are legit...
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Who else has had this problem? Been nearly 2 months....Something to do with other energy company that checks if closing and opening readings are legit...
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    Who else has had this problem? Been nearly 2 months....Something to do with other energy company that checks if closing and opening readings are legit...
    Hi @Jacob
    Welcome to the community!
    When did you switch to Pure Planet?
    It takes about six weeks from the date you came on supply for your final bills to arrive.
    It's also normal for one fuel to be quicker than the other.
    Here's a bit more info.
    Hope that helps
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    Hi @Jacob
    Welcome to the community!
    When did you switch to Pure Planet?
    It takes about six weeks from the date you came on supply for your final bills to arrive.
    It's also normal for one fuel to be quicker than the other.
    Here's a bit more info.
    Hope that helps
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Hi Jacob, this does not sound normal at all, however I suspect there is another issue stopping the switch (is that your situation?). I would contact Pure through wattbot and "message the team" if you haven't done so already?
    Hi Jacob, this does not sound normal at all, however I suspect there is another issue stopping the switch (is that your situation?). I would contact Pure through wattbot and "message the team" if you haven't done so already?