• First Meter Reading Process Not Working

Tapped the moon to send a meter reading and a page opens Ok, please have a final check of the numbers etc....
    However there is NO OPTION for entering the numbers?

I've submitted both G and E readings via wattBot plus 2 photos linked to my postcode.

Not very confident in getting a response from WattBot as I asked a question over 2 weeks ago.

Cheers
  • Tapped the moon to send a meter reading and a page opens Ok, please have a final check of the numbers etc....
    However there is NO OPTION for entering the numbers?

I've submitted both G and E readings via wattBot plus 2 photos linked to my postcode.

Not very confident in getting a response from WattBot as I asked a question over 2 weeks ago.

Cheers

• I've attempted from the email received too and the round button..but I guess in essence is one and the same just a linked process. I had the option to press number edit, but no option for original metre read or submit photos.
  • I've attempted from the email received too and the round button..but I guess in essence is one and the same just a linked process. I had the option to press number edit, but no option for original metre read or submit photos.

• Can't submit meter reading

I'm with EE (Horrendous) and they stopped my first switch a few days ago because they sent me a link 3 times to stay.
    I did not think that one press would do just that with no explanation and just a blank screen..outrageous tactic from a poorly managed company. I got through to the department that stops the switch and apparently my account is stating allow the customer to leave...but I still don't trust them. You've just got to keep badgering your supplier...Its very frustrating...2 months!
    Last edited by Marc; 26-11-18 at 10:36.
  • I'm with EE (Horrendous) and they stopped my first switch a few days ago because they sent me a link 3 times to stay.
    I did not think that one press would do just that with no explanation and just a blank screen..outrageous tactic from a poorly managed company. I got through to the department that stops the switch and apparently my account is stating allow the customer to leave...but I still don't trust them. You've just got to keep badgering your supplier...Its very frustrating...2 months!

• Hi Strutt
    Did wattbot say your message would be sent or did you purely receive auto robot responses.
    Try again, type "message the team".
    When you say there's no option for entering is there no box visible in which to type the numbers? (no matter which route you use to get to that page?)
  • Hi Strutt
    Did wattbot say your message would be sent or did you purely receive auto robot responses.
    Try again, type "message the team".
    When you say there's no option for entering is there no box visible in which to type the numbers? (no matter which route you use to get to that page?)

• Hi Woz,

Um wattbot, yes I see auto robot responses after sending metre reading and photos via wattbot..I guess this is futile...
    Yep no options for entering into a visible box what so ever either by linked email or direct from the app moon.
    I'm using iPad IOS9.
  • Hi Woz,

Um wattbot, yes I see auto robot responses after sending metre reading and photos via wattbot..I guess this is futile...
    Yep no options for entering into a visible box what so ever either by linked email or direct from the app moon.
    I'm using iPad IOS9.

• hi strutt g
    you need to type “message the team” or you’ll likely only get auto responses.
    it could be that your account is still being set up, maybe a problem with meters or objections, ...and the only way to eliminate a device issue (which I don’t think it is) is to try a different device if you have one.
    Head off to help in the app, ask wattbot, type “message the team” and ask. (also send readings etc)
  • hi strutt g
    you need to type “message the team” or you’ll likely only get auto responses.
    it could be that your account is still being set up, maybe a problem with meters or objections, ...and the only way to eliminate a device issue (which I don’t think it is) is to try a different device if you have one.
    Head off to help in the app, ask wattbot, type “message the team” and ask. (also send readings etc)

• Hi Woz,

Thanks for your responses.
    Attempted again with another iPad IOS10 and same same.
    I've already sent readings and images via WB but I did not say message for the team...what's the difference...perhaps it will work when the office opens...who knows all becoming a bit vague.

Thanks again
  • Hi Woz,

Thanks for your responses.
    Attempted again with another iPad IOS10 and same same.
    I've already sent readings and images via WB but I did not say message for the team...what's the difference...perhaps it will work when the office opens...who knows all becoming a bit vague.

Thanks again

• “message the team “ ensures your submission will be passed to a human, it usually takes a couple of days for a response. I think your account is still being set in other words the issue lies at pp’s end. maybe your meters need verifying or your previous supplier objected, could be any number of reasons
  • “message the team “ ensures your submission will be passed to a human, it usually takes a couple of days for a response. I think your account is still being set in other words the issue lies at pp’s end. maybe your meters need verifying or your previous supplier objected, could be any number of reasons

• Thanks woz I'll give it a go
  • Thanks woz I'll give it a go

• Hi @Strutt G
    I've moved your posts into one place, to avoid having duplicate replies around the community.
    What happens when you tap on the 'Send a meter reading' moon on your app's homepage?
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Hi @Strutt G
    I've moved your posts into one place, to avoid having duplicate replies around the community.
    What happens when you tap on the 'Send a meter reading' moon on your app's homepage?

• Concerned 3 days and your on supply... Still unable to provide Metre Read via the App

Hi Marc re previous threads posted yesterday...

1) Send a meter reading

2) Screen comes up OK. Pleas have a final check of the numbers and if your happy tap send.
    Because no numbers have been inputed then I guess re tap to change readings and submit buttons will not work because

"I have no option screen for inputing metre read"

I have sent photos and reads to message the team but I think I better send the same to my current supplier shortly if I don't get a response??

Cheers
  • Hi Marc re previous threads posted yesterday...

1) Send a meter reading

2) Screen comes up OK. Pleas have a final check of the numbers and if your happy tap send.
    Because no numbers have been inputed then I guess re tap to change readings and submit buttons will not work because

"I have no option screen for inputing metre read"

I have sent photos and reads to message the team but I think I better send the same to my current supplier shortly if I don't get a response??

Cheers

• Thanks @Strutt G
    So you're being taken straight to the confirm numbers, without the option to enter them.
    Can you let me know what make of phone you have, and the OS it's running?
    I'll ask our tech team to investigate this for you

• Thanks @Strutt G
    So you're being taken straight to the confirm numbers, without the option to enter them.
    Can you let me know what make of phone you have, and the OS it's running?
    I'll ask our tech team to investigate this for you

• No smart phone purely iPad IOS 9 & 10 both same same
    Last edited by Strutt G; 26-11-18 at 11:33. Reason: left off smart PHONE
  • No smart phone purely iPad IOS 9 & 10 both same same

• Thanks @Strutt G
    I'm sending you a DM as it will contain account info, and this is a public forum.

• Thanks @Strutt G
    I'm sending you a DM as it will contain account info, and this is a public forum.

• Hi Marc, Please read Current suppliers comments when you get a mo...hopefully 3rd time lucky.... Cheers
  • Hi Marc, Please read Current suppliers comments when you get a mo...hopefully 3rd time lucky.... Cheers