• Moving in five days and no reply from customer services

Hi
    Can anyone advise the best way to contact customer services. I have sent a message via the wattbot app but no reply so far. I am moving in 5 days and would like to transfer my service to the new property.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi
    Can anyone advise the best way to contact customer services. I have sent a message via the wattbot app but no reply so far. I am moving in 5 days and would like to transfer my service to the new property.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi @Bluefudge
    Welcome to the community
    Here's some info from our FAQs about what to do when moving home.
    For the new property, you'll need to sign up again through your app. The account can't be transferred.
    Hope that info helps
    Good luck with the move!
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Hi @Bluefudge
    Welcome to the community
    Here's some info from our FAQs about what to do when moving home.
    For the new property, you'll need to sign up again through your app. The account can't be transferred.
    Hope that info helps
    Good luck with the move!
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Hi please Contact me ....
  • Hi please Contact me ....

• Hi @Neucilene de Oliveira sou , might be worth posting your question here to see if another member can help first based on their experience?
  • Hi @Neucilene de Oliveira sou , might be worth posting your question here to see if another member can help first based on their experience?

• hi neucilene
    if you need help from customer services go to help in the app, type “message the team” and ask your question. The community is really for us to help each other. We have no means of contacting you other than replying here, but we have no idea why you’ve posted here as you haven’t asked a question.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neucilene de Oliveira sou View Post
    Hi please Contact me ....
  • hi neucilene
    if you need help from customer services go to help in the app, type “message the team” and ask your question. The community is really for us to help each other. We have no means of contacting you other than replying here, but we have no idea why you’ve posted here as you haven’t asked a question.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neucilene de Oliveira sou View Post
    Hi please Contact me ....